To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Can't buy transfers

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Can't buy transfers

Post by ABCDEFGH »

have paid for 5 lots of transfer and each time the message "Invalid Sales ID" comes up...Anyway I've got to take my daughter to Ballet now so no time left to enter this week, which counts me out for the rest of season...What a crap game this has been....I have contacted them about this problem, however it's now to late for me to do anything about it. :evil: :evil:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

pm them ur transfers now and they should update it later..

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

Had a reply from them saying

"John, Thank you for contacting Fantasy Football Challenge Customer Service.

We are showing that your team has a total of 9 transfers available. If this is the incorrect amount, please let us know so we may resolve this for you. We cannot make your picks as the round has locked. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Fantasy Football Challenge Support"

Idiots :evil: ...I sent my email well before lockdown as you can see by the time of my original post, I also gave them details of the transfers I wished to make...I have 7 teams and asked for the same team in each of these to make things easier for them...I even gave them my payment receipt numbers so they could check it out...

Having persevered with this game all season, buying transfers all the way in 7 teams, I am now going to loose any chance of overall prize money because of their mistake...Wish this had happened on week 3, at least I could have stopped playing back then.
It wouldn't be quite so bad if it wasn't a double game week, but it is and with only one round of games to come, I stand to loose around 100 points in all teams.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi john,

you have my sympathy.

due to tiredness i risked doing mine in the last hour this week and got away with it.

i'd call them they are idiots via e-mail but reasonable enough on the phone.

if they ran this game competently it would be my favourite game as there is no need for a huge multi and block defences.

sincerely hope you get it sorted. it's the grief of playing this game that has ruined it and in a way this season, although i doubt i've watched more than 12 premiership games all season.

good luck,

andy

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

12345678 wrote:hi john,

you have my sympathy.

due to tiredness i risked doing mine in the last hour this week and got away with it.

sincerely hope you get it sorted. it's the grief of playing this game that has ruined it and in a way this season, although i doubt i've watched more than 12 premiership games all season.

good luck,

andy
Just hope you, Mike, et al get paid at the end...I'll give them a call mid week if I get no joy, Cheers

John

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

ABCDEFGH wrote:
12345678 wrote:hi john,

you have my sympathy.

good luck,

andy
Just hope you, Mike, et al get paid at the end...I'll give them a call mid week if I get no joy, Cheers

John

this happened to me a few months back and they made the changes for me after i hassled them so get on to it asap and good luck ;)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”