To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

APAT online team event

A forum for the FISO Poker Society.
Tall Paul
Dumbledore

APAT online team event

Post by Tall Paul »

The online team event is this Sunday at 6pm on their Coral site with a £22 buyin (per person).

Fuil details here

I know it's late notice, but can we get a team of 8 together?

Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Re: APAT online team event

Post by Hotpot »

I don't think I have a coral poker account?

Is this the event that Coral have added £7K too? That should help getting the numbers together Paul!

Assuming I can just download the software and register I'm happy to join in on Sunday.

:D

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Added Value!
Our sponsors coral will be crediting everyone who plays with a £20 sports bet token, and a €10 tournament token. This offer is open to all existing accounts (regardless of affiliation) and all new accounts opened via the official APAT link: http://www.apat.com/online" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (please note, we cannot credit any new accounts that have not downloaded from the APAT link).
This would need to be fairly quickly organised, coral nicknames and player real names need to be supplied in advance, a password will then be PMd to the captain on APAT to be passed on. There is no late reg, and players in the tournament cant be added to a team afterwards

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Yeah, I did think it was probably a bit late to get a team organised, but it was worth a try.

According to that thread, we have until noon tomorrow to submit names - it could still be done!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Poker Society”