To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Password reset problems?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Mins
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 15th in 2010

Password reset problems?

Post by Mins »

Hi all,

Hope you are well. I am looking forward to the return of PL as I am sure you all are too.

I'm not sure if like me you have forgotten your password in the last 3 months? Each time I try and reset it I get this message :-

"We're currently experiencing technical difficulties. If this persists, please email our dedicated team at digitalservices@telegraph.co.uk"

So I sent them an email and got an auto email back :-

"Thank you for your email to the Telegraph. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of emails and there may be a delay in your response. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively please visit telegraph.co.uk/contactus where you can find a range of information that will help you manage your subscription, including answers to frequently asked questions regarding our website, apps and newspaper products. Telegraph Subscriptions Team"

Anyone got a way of getting this sorted out? A phone number or does the contact us page work?

Cheers,

Tim

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Password reset problems?

Post by Mins »

I guess it's just me then...

SamD
FISO Knight

Tele query

Post by SamD »

No issue here.

TFF 'Contact Us' link: https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk ... contact-us

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

Cool, thanks. Will give that a go.

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

I'm still not getting anywhere with this and no meaningful response from the Telegraph either. Do any of you fine people have a contact number I can call them on? Or the email address of someone there who can sort this out for me? I now have players injured and am sinking down my works league...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”