To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Where to go with KDB?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

Who will replace KDB in your team?

Sterling
21%
Bernado Silva
6%
Sane
6%
Hazard
9%
Mane
45%
Other Midfielder
6%
Moving to a Striker
No votes
Downgrading to a Defender to generate funds for other moves
6%

Total votes: 33

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Where to go with KDB?

Post by Canaryfan »

There's already a thread for the KDB injury, but what better way to put a Friday smile on Spiny's face than by having a poll :D So if you have KDB, who's your replacement? I'm leaning towards Mane at the moment.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Re: Where to go with KDB?

Post by Jamjack »

One day I’ll work out how to run a poll. It’s an ambition of mine. Understanding the new TV remote is is higher up the list and needs to be cracked first though.

Mane for me, Sterling where I already have him. B Silva made most of my starting 11s

gamas
Kevin and Perry

Post by gamas »

Really not sure whether to just replace KDB with Sterling/Hazard. (Already have Salah, Sanchez and Mane). Or whether to do a double change of KDB to Richarlison thus allowing Sanchez to Kane. Aguero is my only striker at present. City and Chelsea fixtures look good tho, and it feels too early for Kane. Any advice welcome.

Sieben
FISOhead

Post by Sieben »

B Silva if it was me.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

gamas wrote: it feels too early for Kane.
Slightly confused by this....

Kane was largely avoided because of the World Cup but KdB had the same issue yet that was ok a week ago????

If you mean the August scoring thing, Kane is mow on 988 non scoring August minutes. 12 more and he'll be fine. Put your money on a 13th minute Kane goal (Spurs have won their last EIGHTEEN games at home to newly promoted sides).

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

Sterling

gamas
Kevin and Perry

Post by gamas »

murf wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 20:37
gamas wrote: it feels too early for Kane.
Slightly confused by this....

Kane was largely avoided because of the World Cup but KdB had the same issue yet that was ok a week ago????

If you mean the August scoring thing, Kane is mow on 988 non scoring August minutes. 12 more and he'll be fine. Put your money on a 13th minute Kane goal (Spurs have won their last EIGHTEEN games at home to newly promoted sides).
Fair point. Was more that i was trying to work out if I'm better off with a straight KDB replacement and sticking with Sanchez or whether the KDB injury is a good time to free up some money to get Kane in for Sanchez. Fulham game aside, Spurs fixtures aren't great and Kane's form/fitness is questionable, IMO.

Themonkey thatstolexmas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest finishing place in TFF - 117th

Post by Themonkey thatstolexmas »

With the length of time, I'm thinking I may double up with this transfer by putting Bernado Silva in, and then upgrading an enabler to someone like Mendy or a Liverpool defender. Seems to be widely thought that BS will be the main beneficiary of KDB's absence. I have a hunch for Mahrez to be a good acquisition, but it's always a little bit of a gamble with a player at a new club, and it's hard to really know how the rotation will affect him. But then we could say that about BS too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can see why Mane is the obvious straight swap, but then I have to stick with my cheapo DF instead of being able to soup up my back line a tad.... decisions decisions...

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

I went for Gundogan - what an absolute bloody disaster.

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

BLOCKHEAD wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 18:18 I went for Gundogan - what an absolute bloody disaster.
I went with sterling and couldn't get on to change ...

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

After initially leaning to Mane, I decided to go for Sterling, but as he wasn't starting I shall wait for Mane tomorrow. Hope he isn't in need of a rest tomorrow!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”