To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Zaha v B. Silva

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

Zaha v B Silva

Zaha
63%
B Silva
38%

Total votes: 24

Swizs
Treebeard

Zaha v B. Silva

Post by Swizs »

I've been on Zaha from my first draft but now a bit concerned with the transfer rumours. B Silva having a good pre season but do I really want to get on that rotation wheel? Who would you pick?

Fabien
FISOhead
FS Record: TFF: 23rd (single entrant)

Re: Zaha v B. Silva

Post by Fabien »

I've rejected Zaha based on the transfer rumours, but B Silva faces being dropped every game and I don't need the stress. He doesn't score enough when he plays to make me content when he doesn't play.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

B. Silva short term, Zaha long term if he stays. Fancy Bilva to start the season really well and think he'll kick on this season.

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

Pep has been very positive about Bernardo recently so he will be a good short term pick.

However I've seen Zaha play in pre-season and he's looking very sharp at the moment but like you say the transfer rumours are a concern.

They're roughly the same price (4.7 v 4.6)

Tricky choice!

happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Post by happyhoppy »

B Silva nowhere near my radar but Zaha in teams, worth the risk and if he does move he may become an even better buy. If he throws his toys out then fairly easy to switch to someone else but I'm keen to start with his decent early fixtures.

Tom QC
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 20/21 - 81st overall
TFF Euros 2021 - 25th overall (more importantly won FISO league)

Post by Tom QC »

Zaha. Not sure Bilva will be far enough up the pitch even in the short term. Formation unclear but personally I would expect an attacking 3 (ish) of Aguero plus Mahrez and Sane on either side, with Jesus to sub in (centrally or on the right).

It's not long until the likes of Dilva, KDB, and Sterling come back into the picture. With 40 transfers to burn I'm okay with giving strikers 3/4 games here and there where circumstances are appealing, but I'm not sure it's worth the inevitable transfer for a couple of games where Bilva is temporary first choice in a midfield position.

Swizs
Treebeard

Post by Swizs »

I could do Sane instead of Zaha, but I suspect that he is also likely to be rotated.

happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Post by happyhoppy »

Tom QC wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 11:42 Zaha. Not sure Bilva will be far enough up the pitch even in the short term. Formation unclear but personally I would expect an attacking 3 (ish) of Aguero plus Mahrez and Sane on either side, with Jesus to sub in (centrally or on the right).

It's not long until the likes of Dilva, KDB, and Sterling come back into the picture. With 40 transfers to burn I'm okay with giving strikers 3/4 games here and there where circumstances are appealing, but I'm not sure it's worth the inevitable transfer for a couple of games where Bilva is temporary first choice in a midfield position.
Any news on likeliness of KDB starting Sunday?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”