To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Payment issues

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Billy Stark
FISOhead

Payment issues

Post by Billy Stark »

Anyone else having issues with TFF with regrads to an internal error message when attempting to buy teams?

If so, do not make a second attempt!!

I received a meesage saying

'Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, (no address given) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about the error may be available in the server error log'

The first attempt was via the android app, i then (stupidly) made a further attempt on a desktop and received the same message.

I just checked my bank and the funds have been taken but i have not received any credits, in fact, i can't get past the 'buy more teams' page.

I am having difficulty getting them to communicate with me either on twitter or facebook and i have raised ticket enquiry which i have yet to have acknowledged via e-mail.

Anyone else having similar issues?

buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 2nd (08/09) and 9th (20/21). Led TFF in Feb of 23/24 eventually finishing up??

Re: Payment issues

Post by buttonphobic »

I've just managed to pay ok using my ipad

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Thanks, not sure what the problem is then.

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

I have been trying to contact them for the last two weeks and sent my 3rd message to them today. Other than a response I got the day after my first message to them saying that the IT team would look into the problem, I have received nothing from them!! Champ game starts in a couple of days and if I hear nothing from them by that time, then they can shove their game up their ass as far as I am concerned!! :x

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

That's a nonsense. Are you in the same position as me chasing a refund? That doesn't bode well for me then. Turns out i've paid £60 for eff all at the moment

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

Not as yet!! I haven't even got as far as purchasing any teams yet!! :( Game has been a shambles since its release and customer service is terrible!! If I hear nothing from them by Friday I am done with them!!

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

If you have a facebook account Mintman it may be worthwhile liking their page then contacting them via facebook messenger.

I seem to be having most joy that way. I've managed to talk to someone who asked for my card details and presumably either sorted the issue himself or directed someone else from their team to issue the refund of £60.

Just received an e-mail in response to my ticket enquiry advising the refunds have been made around an hour or so after i gave the facebook guy my details.

Only problem i now have is playing the game as i still have the same issues despite syncing/resetting my passwords as directed in their troubleshooting page.

I've asked the facebook advisor if he has any solutions so if i hear anything back i'll let you know.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”