To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sane

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Sieben
FISOhead

Sane

Post by Sieben »

Having replaced Pogba with Sterling for the Cardiff game I now need to remove Sane. Mahrez seems to be the sensible choice but he may move before tomorrow is over. What are other people considering?

nobby68
Treebeard
FS Record: TFF weekly winner 11/12, 2 x daily wins World Cup 2014

Re: Sane

Post by nobby68 »

Salah, Sterling and Alonso are the obvious replacements - I assume you already have Salah to go with your sterling. Is alonso an option?

Otherwise there are questions for me over all the decent replacements. As you say Mahrez might be off, Son gets rotated (and spurs have a tough run) and batshuayi although scoring well at the moment, is vulnerable to morata’s return. Lingard is an option (and frees up cash) but it’s still an unknown what impact Sanchez will have on his game time.

If I had the spare cash, i’d go for Firmino, even though ‘pool are out of the cup. But I don’t. So i’m leaning towards batshuayi for the moment as a short-term replacement. I’ve got 20 trannies left so I feel I can think short-term at the moment.

If you need a more solid longer term replacement, maybe going back to Pogba is the best option.

nobby68
Treebeard
FS Record: TFF weekly winner 11/12, 2 x daily wins World Cup 2014

Post by nobby68 »

I’ve Just read that batshuayi is off to Dortmund, so now I haven’t got a clue.

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

With no spare cash I'm looking at swapping him for Walker - not ideal though.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Go cheap so you can afford an upgrade elsewhere?

Christensen? Doucoure?

Sieben
FISOhead

Post by Sieben »

Thanks all. I have all of Salah, Sterling and Alonso and don't trust Pogba because they have so many attacking players now and he plays so deep (ALL 3 OF MY UTD MISSED THE CUP) I agree Murf, I will go cheap just need to decide who. Also sold Walker recently so not looking to put back in as i want good differentials to make up ground

Quin
FISOhead

Post by Quin »

well i am considering David Silva, same price. Seems he is back in training and ready to play tomorrow. Looks like worst with his son is over

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

Sky reporting that Man C have put in an offer for Mahrez and that he's handed in a transfer request. Could be a great Sane replacement should that move go through tomorrow.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

BBC reported the same late afternoon - allegedly he hasn't trained\traveled for the Everton match.....

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Has Financial Fair Play officially been scrapped???

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

What?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

City appear to be completely ignoring it. Does it no longer exist or is it just confirmed toothless?

Rumoured Mahrez deal won't happen unless Citeh up their offer from £50m.

Hence the transfer request to help push it?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Request nullifies his Loyalty Bonus, so lowers Fee?

When does the financial year run? They could sell someone for a lot in the summer, if that is in the same "year".....

Sieben
FISOhead

Post by Sieben »

Just got back from the cinema to find out Swansea won with a goal From my Sane replacement. I went for Ayew as he is in great form with good fixtures and he may get a decent cup run and just about nobody has got him.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

Sane has travelled to Basel with City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43038304

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”