To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

single entrant stories

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
mb2306
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Tff Three Lions League champion 2018/2019

Re: single entrant stories

Post by mb2306 »

Yard of Grass wrote: 20 May 2018, 09:19 Wow. So with one team you have cleared £1k in the Telegraph game. Impressive. Is the Three Lions league a DT or Fiso league as not heard of that one.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/fantasy-spo ... ns-league/
Its a publicly advertised telegraph league, its been running for 5 years. Its free to enter at the beginning of the season. Honestly had never heard of Fiso before this season, i only noticed this season that this place appears to dominate all the league of leagues across both formats of the game id played so i thought id come and check it out.

Honestly its not that impressive, i just got lucky. One of the leagues was a man utd youtube fan channel league which was £780 first prize (terrible standard, 160 team league, i finished 84 points ahead of 2nd), one £180 elite league, 2nd in will Cokers publicly advertised league which was £67.50 and a works league which was £40.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”