To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Graph

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: Graph

Post by brencarr »

dead parrot wrote:
brencarr wrote:
The final relegation spot is between Hull, Swansea and Palace, who travel to Hull on Sunday for what really is a relegation 6-pointer.

Actually Palace are supposed to travel to London as are Hull.
Wouldn't want Messrs Allardyce and Zaha turning up in Hull by mistake.
:)

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 40 - which I almost missed in the flurry of end-of-season re-arranged fixtures!

Congratulations to Chelsea who win the Premier League this season - the first team to win the league on a Friday night since Arsenal won at Anfield in 1989, I can still hear the commentary from Brian Moore .... Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end! .... Batshuayi's winning goal at West Brom also made it 3 years in a row that a Belgian player has sealed the destination of the title (Hazard the previous 2).

Man United are into the Europa League final which is just as well as they look unlikely to claim a top four spot after victories for Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

Big scores this week with 12 matches and several 4s being scored ....
Leader up 78
100th up 69
10k up 61
100k up 49
.... with time running out for the chasing pack the leader has a 21 point lead to defend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 41 - the final day of the Premier league season and, as usual, some crazy games. Harry Kane scored his second hat-trick of the gameweek as Spurs won 7-1 at Hull to follow up on their 6-1 win at Leicester .... Kane scored 45 points this week .... doors, safe, bank .... all blown away :shock:

Man City & Arsenal both won twice this week too but Liverpool's last-day victory over Middlesbrough means that they pip Arsenal to the 'Arsene Wenger Trophy' (4th place finish) and a shot at the Champions League qualifying round next year, Arsenal miss out for the first time in 20 years.

Sunderland took the lead at Stamford Bridge but they couldn't spoil John Terry's well choreographed farewell extravaganza, a 26th minute substitution (to match his shirt number) and a guard of honour .... there you go, you can use 'honour' in the same sentence as his name - who knew? :) 'JT' later revealed it was all his own idea .... can he not hear himself!? I feel I should say something nice about a man who has played at the same club since he was 14, made 717 appearances and won 15 major trophies - I really do.

Angel Gomes is a name you should remember if you're into quizzes - he came on for the last 2 minutes on Man United's 2-0 win over Palace. He is the first 21st century-born player to play in the Premier League (b. August 31st 2000). United still have the Europa final on Wednesday, a win would see them into the Champions League next season.

Graham Dolan's lead at the top of the TFF overall league has been cut to just 7 points with Sandor Kovacs in 2nd place .... Sandor Kovacs, now where have I seen that name before, oh yeah - everywhere! :) With just the F.A. Cup Final to come I see that 58 teams have already beaten last years winning score of 2,131 and obviously a good few more should get past that mark next weekend.

High scores again this week due to there being 4 re-arranged fixtures included ....
Leader up 94
100th up 100
10k up 92
100k up 72
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 42 - F.A. Cup final, it's hard to keep Arsene Wenger down as he wins his (record) 7th, and Arsenal's (record) 13th F.A. Cup. The gunners won 2-1 which meant no clean sheets and with Sanchez & Costa both scoring that appeared to help maintain the status quo at the top of the overall leaderboard. Congratulations to Graham Dolan who hung on to win by 6 points. His score of 2,271 is 140 points more than last year's winner and the whole of the top 100 beat last years top score - surely not just because of the extra few transfers?

Leader up 18 to 2,271 (average 54 points per week)
100th up 24 to 2,135 (average 50.8 per week)
10k up 21 to 1,910 (average 45.5)
100k up 14 to 1,600 (average 38)

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Looking at the top 100 teams I noted that there were only 59 different names ....

41 people had one team
8 people had 2 teams
3 had 3 teams
3 had 4 teams (including the winner)
2 had 5 teams
and 2 players had 6 teams in the top 100 :shock:

....this means that 7 people were responsible for 34 teams in the top 100.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 1 - early days and no graph yet- it's like the 1970s when the League tables only came out after 3-4 weeks .... not at the end of the first match!

Lots of goals and TFF points galore to kick the season off so I thought I'd put a stake in the ground.

Mr. Elbows has already provided his usual, wonderful, in-depth match report so I will simply add the numbers for now and see you next week :)

100th - 106
1k - 87
10k - 73
100k - 51

So, the top 100k teams are all above the 50 point/week target. That is some good scoring!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

TFF are giving us an average score now (presumably the mean of all teams). You can find it on your Team Review page (52 in week 1).

Might be worth quoting and throwing on the graph (at least for those who are overly pessimistic in any week)

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

murf wrote: 16 Aug 2017, 17:36 TFF are giving us an average score now (presumably the mean of all teams). You can find it on your Team Review page (52 in week 1).

Might be worth quoting and throwing on the graph (at least for those who are overly pessimistic in any week)
Cheers Murf, I hadn't spotted that :idea:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 2 - Three teams have won both of their opening games - Man United (both 4-0), West Brom (both 1-0) and Huddersfield :shock: . Five teams have zero points after 2 games (Bournemouth, Newcastle, Brighton, Palace & West ham).

The national average was low this week at a moderate 35 points.

The tracked positions went up ....

Lead position up 83 (but obviously more as he overtook last weeks leader)
100th up 61
1k up 54
10k up 45
100k up 34

The new leader is on 207 …. Baggies (Terry Holland)

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 3 - Man United are the only team in the Prem with a 100% record as they beat Leicester. Arsene Wenger's call for a fast start from his players seems to have been misunderstood as they lose 4-0 at Liverpool, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was so impressed with Liverpool's performance that he's moved there! Lots of issues at the Emirates early doors, I expect some 'Wenger Out' banners will be getting dusted off this week.

Crazy scenes at the end of the Man City win at Bournemouth, a 97th minute mis-hit winner by Raheem 'dead-eye' Sterling led to a minor pitch(side) invasion and an accusation that Aguerooo had assaulted a steward (later withdrawn) .... Mike Dean is never one to allow himself to be upstaged so he got involved by showing 'dead-eye' a second yellow, much to the annoyance of Garth Crooks & Alan Shearer amongst others.

Huddersfield (no goals against) and West Brom (only conceded 1) are 3rd and 5th, respectively, after 3 games. Harry Kane continues his run of never scoring in August (10 games)

The national average this week was low again at 36

Leader up 85
100th up 60
1k up 50
10k up 44
100k up 35

The new leader and winner of the first manager of the month prize is a certain Sandor Kovacs with a team imaginatively named 'brom16' (292 points after 3 games).

P.S. in the time i took me to write this, Neymar Jr. earned more money than I earn in 2 years :shock:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 4 - International breaks are just dull - end of.
Man City thumped Liverpool 5-0 as Saido Mane was shown a straight red, it seems Jesus & Agueroooo can operate in tandem - could be tasty. Man United lost their 100% record as they drew at Stoke. Harry Kane celebrated the end of August by bagging a brace, and Vardy, Morata and Lacazette all scored again.
Watford are in the top 4, with Huddersfield in 6th - early days I know but still better than Bournemouth & Palace who prop up the early table as they are both pointless. Palace have sacked Frank de Boer and replaced him with Roy Hodgson.

A fairly good week across the board scoring-wise ....
Leader up 49
100th up 52
1k up 47
10k up 47
100k up 45

The national average was 44 and we have a new leader for week 4 (341 points), Sandor Kovacs' 'brom16' has been replaced by Sandor Kovacs' 'brom19' :roll:
On a personal note my best team has 213 points (7,000th-ish) and no transfers used - happy with that.

There will be a graph soon (honest) but to keep you updated until then .... the week 4 score for the current leader is 27 higher than last year and the score in 100th place (279) is 32 ahead of the same week last year.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 5 - A hat-trick for Sergio Aguero as Man City win 6 (six) - 0 (nil) at Watford. Man United win 4-0 for the 3rd time in 5 Premier League games and Lukaku scores his 5th goal in 5 league games to join Aguero as the early top goalscorer. The Mancunian teams are joint top after 5 games with the same goal difference .... City are top as they have a better name .... and their fans are better looking (honest, you need to see some of those reds, fugly!)

Newcastle won to jump into 4th place as everyone around them managed to get caught up in one of the 5 drawn games, 3 of which were 0-0. Still early days but Palace remain pointless.

Ok - we have a graph, and I've made a couple of changes ....
1) The grey lines are now the average score for each of the tracked positions for the last 2 seasons, I figured this would help 'flatten out' the anomalies due to F.A. Cup weekends, midweek games and times when there are re-arranged fixtures which boost certain weeks' scores.
2) I've added a line for the score of the team in 1,000th place
3) The dotted line for the weekly average is now for 53 points (up from 50), this will give a score of 41 x 53 = 2,173 which falls between the last 2 winning scores; if you then add on a (maybe generous) score of 28 for the F.A. Cup final you'll get 2,201 which is the average of the last 2 winning totals.
4) I considered adding a line for the national average which TFF now provides but I didn't think it would be useful (it will be too low)

This week's scores are impressive, with a national average of 50 there are around 14.5k teams which are above the dotted line .... although if you listen carefully this weekend you will hear most of them burning through their transfers.

Leader up 74 to 415 (still Sandor Kovacs - 'brom19')
100th up 65
1k up 66
10k up 62
100k up 49

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 6 - (a week for statistics and records)

Morata's turn to grab a hat-trick as Chelsea win 4-0 at Stoke. Man City beat hapless, pointless, goal-less Palace 5-0 and become the first team to score 5+ goals in three consecutive top-flight games in the same season since Blackburn did so in 1958-59, Palace become the first team in English football league history to start a season with 6 defeats and no goals. Man United won 1-0 (Lukaku again) and Arsenal won 2-0. If these defences keep getting clean sheets and scoring for fun it's going to turn this season's TFF into a points-fest. Harry Kane also scored twice to help his owners .... check out this weeks scores ....

Lead position up 98 - Mark Chadwick's 'Black Blades' (scored 106)
100th up 73
1k up 69
10k up 62
100k up 54 (the team in 100kth position has a score that would have been in the top 10k in the same week last year :shock: )
National average = 54 (has increased for the 4th consecutive week)
There are 20k teams above the 53 pts/week guideline (which is looking conservative in the current climate)

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 7 - Things are getting a bit ridiculous now in TFF land. Man United won 4-0 for the 4th time in 7 league games, Man City won 1-0 at Chelsea (their aggregate Premier League score for September was 17-0 over 4 games!), Spurs won 4-0 and with Arsenal winning 2-0 we had another week of popular defenders getting clean sheets and the top teams still scoring for fun .... another points-fest.

Harry Kane made up for his (usual) dry August by scoring 13 goals in September (all competitions) including 6 in the Premier league .... he really does seem to be a 'must-have' at the moment. Sergio Aguero's day out in Amsterdam ended in disaster (not the first person I'm sure :shock: ) as his taxi crashed into a post leaving him with broken ribs, at least that cleared the way for some managers to get Kane in :)

Crystal Palace are now the first team in English football league history to start a season with 7 defeats and no goals.

The continuing points-fest means that the scores remain well above previous seasons. I don't know how many transfers are being used up at the top but the leader scored 99 points to stay at the top for the upcoming International break.

Leader up 99 - still Mark Chadwick's 'Black Blades' (with a lead of 29 pts)
100th up 65
1k up 62
10k up 56
100k up 46

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 8 - .... and relax. Things seem to have returned to some sort of 'normal' this week as far as the TFF scores go, not so for Man City who rattled in 7 (seven) against Stoke, City's goals 'for' after the first 8 Premier League games is 29; the first team to hit 29 in the English top-flight since Everton did it .... in 1895.
Man United and Liverpool played out a dull 0-0 draw with both managers blaming the other for not attacking enough to leave gaps at the back which the other could exploit. Spurs still don't look 'at home' at Wembley but they did win again to keep themselves in third place. Watford beat Arsenal and are up to 4th, a nice start for the Hornets. At the bottom, Palace finally have a goal, and a win ... they beat Chelsea :shock: I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's a funny old game Saint.
The results this week mean that a team with mainly City & United players plus a smattering of Spurs is currently the way to go, or at least, to 'have gone', their players fill the top places in all positions and also provide 19 of the top 21 highest-scoring players (Morata & Salah). This is also reflected on the leaderboards with lots of team names suggesting Mancunian influences; none more so than our new leader ....

Wayne Du Port's - 'Guernsey Ormer Man' scored 85 points and is the new leader (with 668 points), he leads by 23 points from his 'Guernsey Ormer Man 4' ..... his teams 'Guernsey Ormer Man1', '5' and '3' are 3rd, 5th and 7th. This leading score represents a weekly average of 83.5, not too shabby.

The rest of us mortals slowed down somewhat this week, the national average was only 36 with our tracked positions being ....

Lead score up 56
100th up 49
1k up 47
10k up 44
100k up 35

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 9 - a word on the Managers to begin with .... so far this season there have been two sackings - Crystal Palace (Frank de Boer) and Leicester City (Craig Shakespeare); this week two more managers moved closer to the door. Friday night football saw Brighton win 3-0 at West Ham to add to Bilic's troubles and on Sunday Arsenal won 5-2 at Everton to see Koeman's Toffees slip into the relegation zone .... I'm not sure either will be with us for much longer.

Sergio Aguero scored on his return from a rib injury as City won 3-0, another KDB KC, another Sane goal and another clean sheet - easy points.
Man United lost to Huddersfield for the first time since 1952 which means City move 5 points clear at the top (early days).
Harry Kane scored twice in a 4-1 win against Liverpool and Batshuayi came off the bench and scored two as Chelsea came from behind to beat Watford 4-2, a game in which super-enabler Doucoure (£2.0m) scored again .... his 4th goal this season from only 4 shots on target.

The fact that Man United, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all conceded seemed to have kept the scores down a bit this week, the national average was 44 and our tracked positions scored ....

Leader up 46 - still Wayne Du Ports 'Guernsey Ormer Man' (714 points)
100th up 57
1k up 54
10k up 52
100k up 45

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

Last year at week 9 the leader had 570 and 10K was below 400
Remarkable difference

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

dead parrot wrote:Last year at week 9 the leader had 570 and 10K was below 400
Remarkable difference
It's amazing. The FISO 500 league (straight race to 500 pts) was won in 7 scoring weeks this year (6 and a bit as won on the saturday). Think it took 9 last time.

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

Player scoring has been very predictable from day 1. Picking Starting XIs was easy and pretty much all the big guns have done well and the ones who haven't (Sanchez and Hazard spring to mind) were easy to swerve. Second KCs being handed out for standing in a 50 yard radius of the penultimate player to touch the ball probably help.*

*I'm sure this was the same if not worse last season

SPR
Dumbledore

Post by SPR »

Darbyand wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 10:00 Player scoring has been very predictable from day 1. Picking Starting XIs was easy and pretty much all the big guns have done well and the ones who haven't (Sanchez and Hazard spring to mind) were easy to swerve. Second KCs being handed out for standing in a 50 yard radius of the penultimate player to touch the ball probably help.*

*I'm sure this was the same if not worse last season
:lol:

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

dead parrot wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 22:59 Last year at week 9 the leader had 570 and 10K was below 400
Remarkable difference
and the eventual winner was languishing 220 behind on 350 points in 46,000 place :shock:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 10 - Harry Kane was absent with a (reportedly minor) hamstring problem this week, Aguero was 'rotated' and Spurs, Arsenal & Man City failed to keep a clean sheet - all of which contributed to keeping the scores down to 'moderate'. The National Average was 35 points, joint lowest of the season so far (with week 2).

Chelsea and Man United did both keep clean sheets in 1-0 wins (Bournemouth & Spurs respectively), Huddersfield lost 3-0 at Anfield but I'm not sure Liverpool defenders feature in many of our teams, and with Man City scoring 3 again it meant there were still points to be had.

The head of the TFF league is unchanged, Wayne Du Port's 'Guernsey Ormer Man' is still top with a nice lead of 34 points (early days)

Leader up 50 (to 764)
100th up 44
1k up 44
10k up 40
100k up 35

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 11 - Man City's 3-1 win over Arsenal at the Etihad saw them increase their lead at the top of the Premier League to 8 points as Man United lost at Chelsea to a Morata goal.
Spurs saw off a spirited Palace to remain in 3rd place, a point ahead of Chelsea.
Liverpool leap-frogged Arsenal into 5th with a 4-1 win at West Ham which was the straw that broke the Slavan Bilic back .... unfortunately my musings on Koeman and Bilic from two weeks ago proved to be prophetic (although hardly Nostradamus-like) as both have now 'moved on'; 'Big Sam' and 'Moyesy' are on hand to offer their services to owners with short or selective memories. Ten-man Huddersfield beat West Brom which will add to the pressure on Tony Pulis.

I'm trying desperately to not make this the Man City thread, and to keep my obvious bias in check, but City are making it difficult. The following 'facts' are taken from the BBC ....
City are unbeaten in 22 competitive matches since they lost to Arsenal in the F.A. Cup semi-final last season (we were robbed);
their 31 points and a +31 goal difference is the best start to a Premier League season after 11 games;
Aguero is now City's top goalscorer of all time and has the best minutes-to-goal ratio of any Premier League player to have played more than 50 games, with a goal every 108 minutes (in his last 5 Premier League games he's got .... 7 goals & 4 KCs :shock: );
Jesus has a goal every 89.6 minutes in the Premier League which is the best record of any player to score more than 10 goals in the competition.

A relatively low-scoring week this week, the national average was 39 - although this no doubt includes all of the abandoned manager of the week/month teams so will become increasingly irrelevant as the weeks go by (probably :?: )

I'm (obvs) not sure how many transfers the leading teams have used up but after 11 weeks they could be nearing the end of their sprint, we could see new blood emerging after the International break next week ( :roll: ) if that is the case....

Leader up 36 to a nice round 800 points (avge 72.72/week) - still Guernsey Ormer Man (Wayne Du Port)
100th up 45
1k up 45
10k up 45
100k up 39

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Re:Transfers/ Tactics

Post by Biddles32 »

POST REMOVED
Last edited by Biddles32 on 11 Nov 2017, 14:26, edited 3 times in total.

Redrum2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: SDT JM ELITE LEAGUE CHAMPION 2021

Post by Redrum2 »

Last edited by Redrum2 on 10 Nov 2017, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Last edited by brencarr on 31 Aug 2018, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 12 - The North London derby at the Emirates went to Arsenal (2-0) which saw them move to within one point of Spurs (4th & 6th). Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool had more impressive wins with Salah and Hazard each scoring twice. The Man City juggernaut rolled on with a 2-0 win at Leicester, although Kompany survived a 2nd-minute red card shout which would have made a huge difference, an injury to Stones (6 weeks) may also slow them down a bit. Only 4 points separate Man Utd in 2nd place and Burnley in 7th.

West Brom's 4-0 defeat by Chelsea was the final nail in the Pulis coffin and he has been sacked. The usual suspects' names are doing the rounds as potential replacements.

This week seemed a struggle for some of our leading pack, no doubt hampered by Dwight Gayle's goal at Old Trafford. The lead has swapped hands this week - so much for my assertion 2 weeks ago that 34 points was 'a nice lead' :roll:

Leader up 38 …. brom19 (Sandor Kovacs) which led after weeks 4 & 5
100th up 56
1k up 60
10k up 56
100k up 47

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 13 - The two Manchester teams are the only teams in the top 5 to win as Chelsea draw 1-1 at Anfield and Spurs draw 1-1 at Wembley with West Brom. Arsenal scored a late penalty at Burnley to move into 4th. Everton are in free-fall, they have conceded 28 goals in the Premier League this season, their worst tally after 13 games since 1958-59. The only saving grace for them (and other struggling teams) is that there are just 8 points between bottom club Palace and 9th placed Brighton (who lost 1-0 at Old Trafford).

The Man City records for this week .... after their 2-1 win at Huddersfield yesterday, they have won their past 11 away matches (in all competitions) - a record for a top-flight club in English football history .... and .... their total of 37 points after 13 games is a Premier League record.

The rich got richer this week ....

Leader up 53 - still 'brom19' (Sandor Kovacs)
100th up 46
1k up 43
10k up 42
100k up 36

The stellar scoring of this season means that there are around 3,000 teams who have a score that would have seen them in the top 100 at the same point last year :shock:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 14 - the Rooney hat-trick week with THAT goal - watched by his new manager, Big Sam :shock: , that news, along with the recent appointments of David Moyes (West Ham) and Alan 'Dancing fool' Pardew (West Brom) leave me at a bit of a loss for words :? Wayne Rooney’s hat-trick came 2,272 days after his last (10 September 2011) – the longest gap between two hat-tricks by a player in Premier League history.

Those of you who have been paying attention will note it's only half way through the TFF week but will also know this thread deals in 10-game blocks (where possible) so to keep things 'even' here is your 14th update.

Huddersfield held their own at the Emirates for an hour but ended up losing 5-0 as Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Giroud & Kolasinac all scored double-figure TFF points. Chelsea quietly went about their business with a 1-0 win to keep themselves in 3rd place.
Man United scored 4 again (6th time in 14 Premier League games), winning 4-2 at Watford. Liverpool won at Stoke and Burnley won at Bournemouth which meant they both moved above Spurs who drop into 7th after losing at Leicester - Vardy & Mahrez bringing back memories of happier days at the King Power.
Man City came even closer to losing their winning run but Sterling scored a late winner for the third consecutive game ... 88th min v Feyenoord, 84th min v Huddersfield and 96th minute v Saints today.
The man running away with most plaudits at the moment though is Mo Salah, he scored two from the bench today to make it 7 goals in 4 Premier League games :shock: and is now the top scorer in TFF and also in the league with 12 goals - he's turning the TFF this season into a 10-man game.

Leader up 47 - still brom19
100th up 51
1k up 51
10k up 49
100k up 43

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brencarr »

Week 15 - the second half of the TFF week.
Clean sheets were hard to come by this week with Leicester the only team in the top half to get one, every other 'top' team managed to concede at east one, much to the frustration of many a TFF manager.
The result of the day went to Man United who won 3-1 at Arsenal, in that game David de Gea made 14 saves, the joint-most in a Premier League game since 2003-04, when Opta started collecting this data. The bad news (for United) was a red card for Pogba who will miss the derby next week :wink:
Liverpool were on fire with a 5-1 thrashing of Brighton at the Amex and Chelsea beat Newcastle 3-1 with Hazard grabbing 2 goals .... he's currently running into some form - shame we can't have 6 midfielders in our teams!
Spurs could only manage a draw at Watford after having Sanchez sent off, and they haven't won a league game since beating Palace 1-0 a month ago :shock:
Man City won 2-1 with a late goal, for the third consecutive league game, by my reckoning - counting penalty, offside and 'red card' decisions - they have just about used up their 9 lives.
City have now equalled the longest winning run within a top-flight season and remain 8 points clear of Man United at the top of the table .... everything is set-up for a humdinger of a derby at the 'theatre of whatever' next weekend .... you can't win the league in December but you can mock your noisy neighbours if you win this one, I am actually getting nervous already - no pressure Pep/Jose .... no pressure.

Moderate scores this week ....
Leader up 45 - Sandor Kovacs' brom19 on 983 points
100th up 42
1k up 42
10k up 41
100k up 36

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”