To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Advice on fitted shirts

A forum for matters involving finance (incl. business and money issues) and shopping (incl. consumer rights).
DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Re: Advice on fitted shirts

Post by DrBunker »

Funny you should bump this thread as I have just received delivery of a new CT shirt from a HUKD bargain. Unfortunately it's just as baggy as before; it's not huge (obviously, it's an extra slim after all) but there is a lot more material than my TM Lewin Francombe shirts. It's a nice material (twill) but then it's the £50 shirt not the basic one on the deal above and I can't comment on the £20 ones.

Oh and postage is always payable as far as I know.

el_pappje
FISO Comedy Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 11 & 16; OFL Golf 4th 09; TFG OFL Overall, Majors, F1oG Winner 09

Post by el_pappje »

I'd certainly look at it - I've found my CT shirts brilliant value for money. They fit well and are lasting well.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

DrBunker wrote:Funny you should bump this thread as I have just received delivery of a new CT shirt from a HUKD bargain. Unfortunately it's just as baggy as before; it's not huge (obviously, it's an extra slim after all) but there is a lot more material than my TM Lewin Francombe shirts. It's a nice material (twill) but then it's the £50 shirt not the basic one on the deal above and I can't comment on the £20 ones.

Oh and postage is always payable as far as I know.
My extra slim just arrived (using the £10 off bargain which I'd received in post or somehow, can't remember) and it is quite tight - only tried it on over a t-shirt. Looks great and 'fitted' but may be a tad too tight (I'll often wear a t-shirt under it as my office isn't that warm!).

My neck is fairly big for my size so shirts usually hang off me and the slim (think that is what I have gone for before??) or extra slim fit make a lot of difference. I've lost a bit of weight of late but I'm certainly not tall and scrawny which you'd probably have to be for an extra slim to seem baggy IMO.

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

None taken! ;)

I've got a pretty thick neck but could have gone down a half inch if they'd have allowed it with my need for the maximum 36 inch arms. I'll say one thing, it irons like a beaut!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Financial & Shopping”