To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Soaking chicken in brine

A tasty forum for discussion on Food & Drinks topics
ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Re: Soaking chicken in brine

Post by ctibbits »

Glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you ever try a brisket and I can give you some tips...wait do you even have brisket over there?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

ctibbits wrote:Glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you ever try a brisket and I can give you some tips...wait do you even have brisket over there?

Netherlands is not big on joints of meat. Hard to get legs of lamb/pork, beef joints

stuboy
Dumbledore

Post by stuboy »

Surprised wrote:
ctibbits wrote:Glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you ever try a brisket and I can give you some tips...wait do you even have brisket over there?

Netherlands is not big on joints of meat. Hard to get legs of lamb/pork, beef joints
You can get some joints in Markt but not massive pieces. Have bought a couple of small lamb joints from there. Alternatively there are some butchers I know that will either have some round the back or will order in if you go a week ahead. But they are not cheap....

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

stuboy wrote:
Surprised wrote:

You can get some joints in Markt but not massive pieces. Have bought a couple of small lamb joints from there. Alternatively there are some butchers I know that will either have some round the back or will order in if you go a week ahead. But they are not cheap....

Which Markt?
A small size is OK. After all the chickens in AH are pretty small.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Food & Drink”