To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Bhutan 2008

A forum for discussion on Travel, Holiday & Leisure subjects.
Pouzar99
FISOhead

Bhutan 2008

Post by Pouzar99 »

I have been a bit slow :shock: getting my photos sorted but here are my pictures from my month in the Himalayan country of Bhutan, including the incredible 24-day Snowman Trek, which took me to the most remote corner of this remote land, more than a week from the nearest road. You have to click on some of the photos, like the very first one, to see the whole picture.

https://www.facebook.com/tom.barrett.14 ... 866&type=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Bhutan 2008

Post by bloggie »

Presumably you had quite an accurate zoom lens to get so many portraits or a good rapport at least.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Nice photos

Pouzar99
FISOhead

Post by Pouzar99 »

Bloggie - I did have a very good zoom lens, but I needed it more for Nepal, where people are a bit more weary and wary of tourists. Little visited Bhutan, particularly the areas I traveled to, is not very jaded. No one minded having their picture taken and they loved looking at their picture afterwards. I hope to get my Nepal photos done in a day or so. And I can't wait to head off for Northern India and Nepal, nine weeks from tomorrow.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Travel, Holidays & Leisure”