To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Family summer holiday

A forum for discussion on Travel, Holiday & Leisure subjects.
unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Re: Family summer holiday

Post by unc.si. »

Funnily enough this threads been resurrected just as I'm going through the same dilemma now as 2 years ago :D

Looking at Croatia, Majorca and Portugal.

Nearly booked Vancouver with a stop off in Iceland for a few days but the missus doesn't want to go that far. Actually off to the Pacific coast of Mexico for a few days next week. Business rather than pleasure but do have about 6 hours on the way back waiting for a flight so will have a bit of time with the laptop on the beach.

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

So you'll have no excuse for missing any road.cc deadlines then...

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Post by unc.si. »

Moist von Lipwig wrote:So you'll have no excuse for missing any road.cc deadlines then... Image
It'll be the 7 hour time difference that'll screw it up - bit of a nightmare sometimes - was 7 hours ahead of UK time a couple of weeks back and 7 hours behind next week. Gets tricky working the deadlines out :D

Don't think there are any races next week are there? I'll be back in time for AGR.

marfaBold

Post by marfaBold »

Hoe many people will be with you?

Malon
Cheetah

Post by Malon »

We also were in Gozo last summer. And then in spring our friends invited us to Barcelona. I liked this city very much specially segway tour http://www.eurosegway.es/ where we saw historical points and other interesting places. My husband is a teacher so he likes this very much. And it very easy because even our 15 years old sone did it without any problem. :D So this summer we are also going to visit our sweet Barcelona :idea:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Travel, Holidays & Leisure”