To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Post your gamertags here!

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
el_pappje
FISO Comedy Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 11 & 16; OFL Golf 4th 09; TFG OFL Overall, Majors, F1oG Winner 09

Post your gamertags here!

Post by el_pappje »

Well, this forum is a bit quiet, isn't it?!

It was originally set up to allow for gamertags/passwords etc. to be exchanged away from the glaring eyes of the open forum, but after an initial flurry of head-2-head Red Alert 2 games it kind of died a death. As the gatekeeper for this group I know a few folk have joined of late, so thought I'd bump the section a bit.

Perhaps it might be a good start to use this thread as a place to post gamertags to help set up online gaming between FISOers. I think BFM has made a start in the normal Gaming forum, if people are happier posting here that's fine.

If I get back round to reinstalling Red Alert on my current PC I would be up for that again; otherwise, I think I am "Pappje" on Xbox Live (changed it lately and think that's right).

Peoples
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Post your gamertags here!

Post by Peoples »

I just joined as I thought with the inactivity in the main games forum that this was the place where people were arranging their online games matches aswell as sharing usernames. Given the forum is called online gaming I'd assumed that discussion for consoles would be here but having looked around is appears to be just PC so maybe this isn't the place for me. I haven't played a PC game online since Warcraft 3. The last game I played on the PC was The Witcher which is where I got my PSN username from.

I've started posting in the main game forum as has BFM to try & get something started as that forum was really quiet. I'm sure there are plenty of Fiso posters that have a 360, Wii or PS3 & play online but for some reason nobody talks about it.
Last edited by Peoples on 17 Dec 2013, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

'DJ Robot' on the Xbox is my tag if anyone wants to add me. :D

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Ashers23281 - Playstation4

spoki
Kevin and Perry

Post by spoki »

UNEARTH203 i play most everything

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »