To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FIFA 19 vs PES 2019 AND OTHER GAMES

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

FIFA 19 vs PES 2019 AND OTHER GAMES

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Anyone got either game yet? I’ve got FIFA 19 but it keeps crashing on me😫. Played my mate a couple of times which was decent and loving the champions league licence🤗

Not played PES yet but it looks ace. Bit of a pisser the Xbox one doesn’t have the option file that PC and PS4 does to get all the licenses. Was thinking of trading in Xbox for PS4 for this very reason but the arrival of Xbox only FORZA 4 Horizon has made me back track. Usually favour the arcadey NFS, BURNOUT, OUTRUN driving games but watched loads of FORZA 4 on YouTube recently and it looks amazing🤗

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FIFA 19 vs PES 2019 AND OTHER GAMES

Post by buu1333 »

I have Pes on PS4 and FIFA on Xbox. Pes is better for me, Gameplay feels more real.But you have to have good internet connection for Pes as its not as good as FIFA connection wise. But why does FIFA crash on your xbox?

I like Forza on Xbox but thats about it. FIFA and Forza is all I have. PlayStation more exclusive games

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

buu1333 wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 00:32 I have Pes on PS4 and FIFA on Xbox. Pes is better for me, Gameplay feels more real.But you have to have good internet connection for Pes as its not as good as FIFA connection wise. But why does FIFA crash on your xbox?

I like Forza on Xbox but thats about it. FIFA and Forza is all I have. PlayStation more exclusive games
It crashes loads on the menu screens. I’ve googled it and apparently it’s happening to quite a few Xbox fifa owners. Tbf I’ve not loaded the game up for 3 weeks or so so maybe they’ve fixed the problem with a patch. If it crashes again then I’ll take it back and get PES instead. It is a shame though they have exclusive only games as I’ve never played the uncharted games which are supposed to be epic.

How are you getting on with Forza? Only played an hour or so but think it is incredible!

Red dead redemption 2 looks great too but won’t get until I’ve played Forza and FIFA properly

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Haven't got the new Forza 4 yet but I will get it eventually. If you still love FIFA then it would be hard for you to get in to Pes. I find it hard to get into FIFA and will trade it in soon

I am more of an old school gamer, red dead don't apeal to me. But I am play yakuza 0 right now after that I will get Spiderman or new Forza

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Yeah same here👍 I’ve not really taken to next gen games just yet. Amazing graphics etc but I still play my old Games more than I do my Xbox one.

I’ve got megadrive with super Monaco GP, sonic 1 n 2, streets of rage 2, road rash 2, truxton. EA hockey

PlayStation with metal gear solid n road rash. F1 97, R type

GameCube with mario kart double dash, Star Wars rogue squadron n rebel strike

PS2 with pro evo 1,2,3,6

Xbox with pro evo 4,5. Scarface, XIII, nightfire 007, medal of honour frontline, burnout 3, Rocky, black (probably my favourite game of all time), ultimate Spider-Man, GTA 3,vice city, San Andreas, NFS MW, outrun 2006

And 30 odd games for my favourite console XBOX 360, my favourites being Virtual tennis 3, fifa 09-14, cod 2, F1 2010, NFS HP, cod modern warfare, London 2012, NHL 2014, far cry 3 etc etc.

Despite the above I very rarely play them but it’s to own still mainly for nostalgic reasons hence the reason why I bought loads of old subbuteo 5 or so years ago

mastersm
Cheetah

Re: What game would you recommend?

Post by mastersm »

Recently started playing Fifa 22. Really cool game. Everything is so beautiful in this game...such realism & attention to detail in the textures. I advise you to try to play

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”