To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

PS4 Games

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

PS4 Games

Post by Ashers »

I've just bought and completed The Order in six hours and you could say that I am totally shocked that a £48 game could be finished in this time.

Yes, the game was excellent and one that I really enjoyed, but six hours is crazy and I am now in the seacrh for a new game.

What would the world of FISO recommend?

Thoughts of Diablo 3?

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Re: PS4 Games

Post by buu1333 »

Devil may cry if you haven't played it on PS3., Badass game

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Will have to give it a go.

Been playing Shadow of Mordor and The Order.

The Order - Good game, but completed in six hours and not worth the money.
Shadow of Mordor - Been playing for two weeks and enjoying the game.

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

I heard about the order on Angry Joe on youtube . It took 5 years too make ,no replay value, crap bosses with quick time events and a lot of it is story over gameplay. Graphic are good though.

Shadow of Mordor seem ok . A bit like devil may cry with the sword. But devil may cry is linear and fast pace with good bosses. I am massive devil may cry fan , played all of the games.

The only games I have on ps4 is Fifa and Pro evo. The rest don't interest me but then again I do have a strange and different taste in games. I like a lot of games from a Japanese company rather then what the west finds popular.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

How is FIFA 15?

Do you play that online?

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

its good, same old same old. Yes I play it online every now and then , it the only mode I play

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

pro evo 2016 out tomorrow

all ready got 9/10 on gamespot.

heres all the BADGES and kits. for the teams that don't have the licensed http://peskitsallin.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_30.html thetruebrits also has how to do it on his page.

he was playing on easy setting they can play better ai

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

If you never listen to anything else I tell you, listen to me now. Get The Witcher III. Its like all the best games rolled in to one. And it took me 3 months to finish. I thought it would be role playing esque but it was more like a fantasy Red, Dead Redemption/GTA open world gaming epic. It is to date the best game I have ever, ever played. Incredible graphics, gameplay, storytelling.

https://youtu.be/HtVdAasjOgU

I played and finished Shadow of Mordor, I quite liked it - the Nemesis system is something Id like to see again.
The Last Of Us was really good - I'm a Naughty Dog fan waiting for Drake to appear on the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto 5 would be worth a look (It was the last game I finished on PS3 so I never bought it for PS4 but it was excellent)
(The Batman games were good on PS3 too, so Arkham Knight is on my to do list).
I'm currently playing MGS5: The Phantom Pain. Bit early to tell, but good so far. Its a 3D open world MGS which is a bit different.

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Beerfuelledman wrote:If you never listen to anything else I tell you, listen to me now. Get The Witcher III. Its like all the best games rolled in to one. And it took me 3 months to finish. I thought it would be role playing esque but it was more like a fantasy Red, Dead Redemption/GTA open world gaming epic. It is to date the best game I have ever, ever played. Incredible graphics, gameplay, storytelling.

https://youtu.be/HtVdAasjOgU

I played and finished Shadow of Mordor, I quite liked it - the Nemesis system is something Id like to see again.
The Last Of Us was really good - I'm a Naughty Dog fan waiting for Drake to appear on the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto 5 would be worth a look (It was the last game I finished on PS3 so I never bought it for PS4 but it was excellent)
(The Batman games were good on PS3 too, so Arkham Knight is on my to do list).
I'm currently playing MGS5: The Phantom Pain. Bit early to tell, but good so far. Its a 3D open world MGS which is a bit different.
I have the witchter 3 still in shrink wrapping I have too many games.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

buu1333 wrote:I have the witchter 3 still in shrink wrapping I have too many games.
Ive tried RPG before (Fable 3, Elder Scrolls((I think)) and I always felt there was a game in there, but too overly complex on the controls. Witcher 3 hits it PERFECTLY. Yes theres, alchemy, weapon creation but it doesnt feel overly complicated. It really playes like an open world GTA type Fantasy RPG game. I LOVED it.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think after a couple days.. :D

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Enjoying MGS V The Phantom pain.... :-D

jimwinn
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: nah

Post by jimwinn »

The original Resident Evil game is out on PS plus

£40 a year and two free games each month - pretty good value

Getting stuck in the first chapter and getting munched by zombies - even resorted to a walkthrough to find the first key

Still good fun though

Interested to see Resi 7 in VR - not worth £350 though

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

jimwinn wrote:The original Resident Evil game is out on PS plus

£40 a year and two free games each month - pretty good value

Getting stuck in the first chapter and getting munched by zombies - even resorted to a walkthrough to find the first key

Still good fun though

Interested to see Resi 7 in VR - not worth £350 though
I am interested in that too. They still estimate PlayStation VR will sell a lots by 2020.It has only just started but the PlayStation VR is the cheapest and easiest to set up, as well as good quality.

I want to play Resi 7 but playing other games is hard for me at the moment as I am addicted to PES 17 .

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Just completed Resident Evil BioHazard and now looking for a new game. Any recommendations?

Thoughts on Final Fantasy 15?

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Maybe it's time to try The Witcher 3.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

If you've never tried it - its definately time to play The Witcher III. It took me 3 months to finish and is prob my all time favourite game. Honourable mention to Horizon Zero Dawn but the Witcher still holds the title for me.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Beerfuelledman wrote:If you've never tried it - its definately time to play The Witcher III. It took me 3 months to finish and is prob my all time favourite game. Honourable mention to Horizon Zero Dawn but the Witcher still holds the title for me.
Horizon Zero Dawn - That was the other I was considering.

wilson123

Post by wilson123 »

Hello..
I am looking for best and latest ps4 games but I have little knowledge about it, so please anyone suggest me about latest ps4 games which one should I purchase it, and it should at an affordable price.

Price ps4
Last edited by wilson123 on 15 Sep 2017, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

What games are you playing at the moment?

Would highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn.

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Never heard of Horizon Zero Dawn before or seen it , I would of a few years ago, but now I am just an old school gamer .Platform with hardly no story and football games is now all I play. New Pes on Thursday

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”