To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Perudo - Dice Game

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
bluenosey
Dumblenose
FS Record: FISO Goals Champ 2018/19 & 2019/20

Perudo - Dice Game

Post by bluenosey »

Anyway else played this ?

Cracking game I'd not heard of until I went round to my mates, recommended by his neighbour.

Start with 6 players max, each with 5 dice. One will say 8 "2"s, the next 9"4"s, 10 "3"s and so on until someone calls thinking that the proceeding player has guessed wrongly. Then you all reveal your dice. Make a wrong call and you lose on of your dice. The pattern repeats itself. Dice reduce and probabilities change.

What you think starts off as guesswork then has an extra edge, to the point where players bluff and it get heated when there are two or three of you left (especially in the early hours after a skinful) You need to make your good "hands" count.

Such a simple concept but such a quality game 8-)

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Re: Perudo - Dice Game

Post by unc.si. »

like a more complex version of spoof (the drinking game).

Used to go to a pub where you got a card stamped with every pint. Collect 8 stamps and you get a set of spoof coins, so you can play drinking games. Which is a really good idea after 8 pints.

WHATEVER
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Under construction

Re: Perudo - Dice Game

Post by WHATEVER »

Yes it's a fine game. Played an epic version with 20 players once! :shock:

Also know as Liar's Dice or Pirates Dice and is seen in The Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”