To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Comic Relief

A forum for discussion on Movies, Radio and Television programme topics whatever your viewing and listening pleasure.
Dennisthemenace
Grumpy Old Man

Comic Relief

Post by Dennisthemenace »

Might as well call it 'Unfunny Relief' nowadays. I would happily pay Comic Relief a tenner just to tell Miranda to b*gger off home for the evening.

Is nobody funny anymore?

Actually Greg Davies has just been on and he's quite funny and Ed Sheeran...although not intentionally.

Good luck to Comic Relief I hope they break all records, but FFS get some funny people on!

:x

waynebo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Midfield Master Picker TW3 winner 2016

Re: Comic Relief

Post by waynebo »

French and Saunders were embarrassing fs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Lenny Henry has been pretty pointless for years now.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: RE: Re: Comic Relief

Post by murf »

Surprised wrote:Lenny Henry has been pretty pointless for years now.
He is becoming a reasonable straight actor, when he isn't supposed to be funny....

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

murf wrote:
He is becoming a reasonable straight actor, when he isn't supposed to be funny....
Yeah, he just got a job for life as the face of this because people thought he was vaguely funny 30 years ago when it started...

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

forestfan wrote:
murf wrote:
Yeah, he just got a job for life as the face of this because people thought he was vaguely funny 30 years ago when it started...

He is a good actor but needs to steer clear of comedy. Miranda Hart can be funny if she doesn't write the stuff she performs

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

What a load of shite. Best bit was that biscuit world cup.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

forestfan wrote:
murf wrote:
And looked African :wink:

As with other Charidee tv stuff full of career resurrecters and bods with vids\tours looming - and how many "perform" for free?

Should I go on about the less well off "donate" proportionately more?

I'd rather they campaigned for 0.5 or 1p rise in Income Tax to not have these desperados on tv pretending to care.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

blahblah wrote:
forestfan wrote:
murf wrote:

As with other Charidee tv stuff full of career resurrecters and bods with vids\tours looming - and how many "perform" for free?

I'd rather they campaigned for 0.5 or 1p rise in Income Tax to not have these desperados on tv pretending to care.
Income tax for foreign aid, that's never going to get support... would anyone really believe it would end up in the right hands? A rise to fund the NHS, or domestic infrastructure, fair enough... but charity has to be voluntary, and if crap comedians are the best way to get people to donate, well there's hundreds of other channels to watch if you want to avoid it.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

forestfan wrote:
blahblah wrote:
forestfan wrote:
murf wrote:

Income tax for foreign aid, that's never going to get support... would anyone really believe it would end up in the right hands? A rise to fund the NHS, or domestic infrastructure, fair enough... but charity has to be voluntary, and if crap comedians are the best way to get people to donate, well there's hundreds of other channels to watch if you want to avoid it.
Not watched it for years, but doesn't halfish go to UK?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

May i refer you grump old men to this thread viewtopic.php?f=39&t=123002

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Movies, TV & Radio”