To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Bones episode - murder of a Fantasy Football League player

A forum for discussion on Movies, Radio and Television programme topics whatever your viewing and listening pleasure.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Bones episode - murder of a Fantasy Football League player

Post by admin »

Mrs Admin told me that this week's Sky 1 programme 'Bones' (S11 Ep4) was a case about a group of Fantasy Football players.

Some quotes from the episode:

'If you want to know who his enemies were, dig through his fantasy football account'

'A man is murdered and you worry about who gets his fantasy football players!'

'Fantasy players have pulled over to make trades whilst driving their pregnant wives to the hospital. One guy was at war in Afghanistan and wouldn't retreat from his post which was being bomped until he'd made his draft. Commitment to a league is what makes it great.' FBI - 'It may also be what led to murder.'

'My husband hasn't looked at me in years. He comes home from work and goes straight into his man-cave and plays fantasy football until he falls asleep.' FBI - 'Is that why you were sleeping with someone from his league?'

'We had a typical fight about him watching too much football'

FBI - 'I need you to come with us for questioning.' Suspect - 'Hold on I'm in the middle of a big trade'.

Suspect to the FBI - 'I told him I'd forgive him (for sleeping with my wife) if he gave me his premium quarterback'.

'Yeah I killed him. The League was all I had .....'

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Movies, TV & Radio”