Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

fanteam price changes premiership

Post by Biddles32 »

I've been keeping tabs on the price changes recently and have noticed the latest changes were done today just before 10 am and the changes before that on Tuesday. I've been scanning back as far as the game begun and i'm finding it very difficult to see any patterns. :?: For instance their haven't been price changes every Friday just some of them and sometimes their have been price changes on Mondays and other weeks Tuesdays. Does anyone know if its done totally randomly or is there actually a system? Or do the copy the FPL game to an extent?

I've looked at a few players who are due a rise and compared to FPL and the only two I can see that differ are Otamendi and Hudson Odoi who are 0.1 more on FPL. This makes me think Fanteam will be following suit very soon. A lot of the other players are exactly the same apart from players like Mount and Abraham who they massively underpriced hence why their prices are rapidly rising.

I'm currently doing an overhaul with the the wildcard so trying to get some value in my team but some of the price rises that have happened today have stumped me. Aubameyang, Maddison and Pereira being the main three, although they've been scoring well I think their have been a few other players that should of had rises before these.

I'm currently around the 5,000 mark in the rankings with my two teams so not really challenging for top prizes, so if anyone would care to share with me any patterns - particularly dates of price changes that would be great. I have a shortlist of players i'm certain are due a rise so not asking for help with actual players. :)

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Re: fanteam price changes premiership

Post by raoul »

Biddles32 wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 14:21 I've been keeping tabs on the price changes recently and have noticed the latest changes were done today just before 10 am and the changes before that on Tuesday. I've been scanning back as far as the game begun and i'm finding it very difficult to see any patterns. :?: For instance their haven't been price changes every Friday just some of them and sometimes their have been price changes on Mondays and other weeks Tuesdays. Does anyone know if its done totally randomly or is there actually a system? Or do the copy the FPL game to an extent?

I've looked at a few players who are due a rise and compared to FPL and the only two I can see that differ are Otamendi and Hudson Odoi who are 0.1 more on FPL. This makes me think Fanteam will be following suit very soon. A lot of the other players are exactly the same apart from players like Mount and Abraham who they massively underpriced hence why their prices are rapidly rising.

I'm currently doing an overhaul with the the wildcard so trying to get some value in my team but some of the price rises that have happened today have stumped me. Aubameyang, Maddison and Pereira being the main three, although they've been scoring well I think their have been a few other players that should of had rises before these.

I'm currently around the 5,000 mark in the rankings with my two teams so not really challenging for top prizes, so if anyone would care to share with me any patterns - particularly dates of price changes that would be great. I have a shortlist of players i'm certain are due a rise so not asking for help with actual players. :)
Good question, and I hope someone has some answers. I am trying to plan a double transfer and got caught out with the latest price changes (caught out for the better, which was a relief).

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 14:21 I've been keeping tabs on the price changes recently and have noticed the latest changes were done today just before 10 am and the changes before that on Tuesday. I've been scanning back as far as the game begun and i'm finding it very difficult to see any patterns. :?: For instance their haven't been price changes every Friday just some of them and sometimes their have been price changes on Mondays and other weeks Tuesdays. Does anyone know if its done totally randomly or is there actually a system? Or do the copy the FPL game to an extent?

Do you have a site that is tracking price changes like there is for the FPL game?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Ff stuff

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

With the help of this site I’ve put 3 mill on the value of my team in 4 weeks 👍🏻

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 12:33Ff stuff
That is a great site and there is where i got my raw date from but i cant see where the price change section is?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Click on ‘player data’ from the drop down menu on the Fanteam link then you’ll get up all the stats then you click on ‘last change’ you have to wait a few seconds for it to update.

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 16:56 Click on ‘player data’ from the drop down menu on the Fanteam link then you’ll get up all the stats then you click on ‘last change’ you have to wait a few seconds for it to update.
Maybe im being stupid but i cant see where that forecasts a price change, it records when price changes have occured?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Sorry I should’ve been more clear. There are no forecast price changes. You basically have to guess but they are normally on the same days each week if you check historically.

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Biddles32 wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 21:24 Sorry I should’ve been more clear. There are no forecast price changes. You basically have to guess but they are normally on the same days each week if you check historically.
Ah i see! So you just guess who is due based on their form and how long snce they changed previously?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Something like that.... but you can also check fpl and if their price has recently gone 0.1 up for a player which they normally do, you can bet your bottom dollar fan team will be following suit shortly after. Unless Fanteam have that player at an already higher price. Fan team updated some prices today as a matter of fact. Tuesday is one of their main days.

ludermor
Treebeard

Post by ludermor »

Cheers, dont think ill be chasing prices rises but good info to have

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”