To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 3

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 3

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks for the round up wahine!

Really enjoying draft. The more FPL the better :lol:

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

wahine wrote: 04 Sep 2018, 08:02 THANKS DINO
Division 4
Mohun Bagan leads with his Hazard/Lukuku and popular defence with a win over Sport Billy but Mane Ings and Deeny and a host of popular picks here ensures SB team will get their share of points

Cornelis Arsenal squad,baring Aubameyang, let him down but Firmino added a few points and is sure to continue with steady returns. this was a draw with Ssutton who fielded Walker and Alonso but his midfield players did not turn up on the day.

Curwinkle team headed by Lacazette and Sterling beat Ted Striker none of his team scored over 6 points however his City block and midfielders are on everyones list for the future gameweeks.
Thanks a lot wahine.

I am really liking FPL Draft.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Just need Pickford to keep a clean sheet and save a couple of penalties... :lol:

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Giroud off the bench and having Hazard sealed my own place at the top of division 2 over bspittles (that Spurs block need to up their game!)
Second place goes to Blue Fire keeping Toastie at bay who didnt quite get his bench in the right order
dulta force reaching the ton this week and with a good looking team kept morganb at the bottom but a also has good looking team (Fraser third sub!?! LOL)

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/110177 division 1
dino is top of division 1 he annihilated tbf who brings up the rear
ardragreen also with two wins is a distant second to dino but beat robot who is in third place
salt and kepa narrowly beat mobot who cant buy a win

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/122582 division 3
NWJ leads division 3 in a close match this week with gregseggs also with 3 points
wonky gets second due to points and gave the taivo a bit of a lesson but taivo is just behind wonky overall
mav3 also with 3 points is 4th and beat fred whos biding his time at the rear but under a hold.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/123533 division 4
Mohun Bagan featuring Hazard keeps the lead beating ted striker who brings up the rear,
ssutton is second - defence strong he narrowly beat curwinkle whos 4th
cornelis with a nice looking strike force is third in a close race with billy whos 5th and carefully kept his spurs defence on the bench.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks as always wahine! I only scraped through this week!

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

I wish my main team could perform like my draft team :)

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

I can't believe I lost three clean sheets in the 93rd minute :-(

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

wahine wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 08:27 dulta force reaching the ton this week and with a good looking team kept morganb at the bottom but a also has good looking team (Fraser third sub!?! LOL)
Put Fraser on my pitch this week but put Bernardo Silva on my bench!

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Defence holding strong for me again

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

morganb wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 22:06
wahine wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 08:27 dulta force reaching the ton this week and with a good looking team kept morganb at the bottom but a also has good looking team (Fraser third sub!?! LOL)
Put Fraser on my pitch this week but put Bernardo Silva on my bench!
well hes run back onto the field and taken his place in the midfield, morganb and your team is at half time nugding me off my perch :shock:

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/112222 division 2
dullta featuring Trent AA and Salah had a nice win over toastie (as you would expect if your best assets are two CP defenders)
wahine's 30 points off City players and 28 off Arsenal players :shock: staved off morganb who had a very good score and could have done better still with a bit of careful rotation :)
blue fire with a nice looking trending team remained unbeaten over bspittles - ohh those white shirts!! :cry:
the good news for bspittles - Spurs play Huddersfield next :D

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Adrageen takes the lead off dino - salt & kepa is third.

mobot with all the unlikely star players this week and some good defence points beat robot, who's trying something a bit left field with a unconventional team
dino's boys finally crashed to salt & kepa who's mixed seasoning of good and bad players prevailed over dino's motley looking attack.
adrageen what a nice team this week great defence points and Kane up front beat tbf who' s defence was out in full force but failed to flatter. Maddison on the bench?

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

This relegation battle of mine... it was supposed to be a guaranteed promotion party!!!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

NWJ still leads with his in form squad and beat mav3 whos 23 points on the bench had a nice lunch.
wonky who is second chose to give Gundogan a run out and thrashed gregseggs having an average day out but its only a matter of time for Lukuku.(maybe)
and fred whos quite good at choosing goalkeepers, but is winless, drew with the TVT who stays in third, shame on you picking Salah, Mane, Pogba and Fellaini over Gudmunsson who sat on the bench watching the big win.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

ssutton takes the lead oh yes - love that team! beating Mohun B who drops back to third still waiting stubbornly on KDB
cornelis e is second - clearly an Arsenal fan and had something to celebrate, and narrowly beat curwinkle into 4th (those two Spurs subs need to go, get into the transfer market).
sport billy (they are not stars but no reason why they cant improve with a bit more training, beat ted striker by 1 POINT half his players partied during the week and were awol

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

wahine wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 04:41 https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/112222 division 2

wahine's 30 points off City players and 28 off Arsenal players :shock: staved off morganb who had a very good score and could have done better still with a bit of careful rotation :)
I don't have a lot of 'bench luck'! At least Reading win though :D

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Good week for me had 23 points on the bench as well hopefully I can keep it up

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Adrageen with van Aanholt, Sigurdsson and Kane staring, stays unbeaten smashing mobot even Maguires 18 points couldnt save him.
dino with 5 players scoring over 10 points is second, smashing robot whos 16 points on the bench could have helped a bit.
salt & kepa with two handy midfielders awol ! is third with a narrow win over TBF who has some real talent there but nevertheless he stays in last place.

wahine still leads divison 2 beating Toastie affected by injury and rotation who slips down to 5th
dulta force with a smattering of sixes and sevens moves into second
blue fire with the popular Doherty but a bench of injuries slides into third place
morgan b featuring Maguire and Kane had a handy win over bspittles who's Spurs assets are proving a mixed bag

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

NWJ still leads and won 68-29! Kane, Ozil and 25point defenders beat TVT (nothing from the Chelsea v LP match, and whos down to 4th place.
wonky is still second his 76 points gave Fred another lesson Freds going to have to rely on Arsenal and the Man U defence this week to up their games when he plays NWJ this week.
mav3 whos third featured a 36 point defence, he beats Greggseggs who could have done better with his team selection.

ssutton leads but a narrow win against bottom placed Ted striker who needs Salah to start justifying his place at the top of the draft rankings.
Mohun B is back up to second H Maguire the current stable star, demoting Cornelis E back to third now but with a promising bunch of lads.
Curwinkle 4th with a group that should be performing much better as Jose would say, easily beat sport billy who Liverpool assets need to get plenty of sleep in the leadup this week.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

"Spurs assets are proving a mixed bag"

Understatement of the season :lol:

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

Maverick move of the season by TheBillFella. Fair play for having the stones to go for this. Bill transferred in KDB. Which of these five mids would you jettison for the Ginger Prince? Sane, Salah, Eriksen, Richarlison or Maddison? Now that's a bit like saying do you want to lose a foot or an arm. If you know, no spoilers please.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Dino leads again, his flavour of the month FPL team toppled Ardrageen 87-38 back into second in no uncertain fashion
Mo'sBots lot are 4th his underpeforming forwards holding back but they beat TBF who's winless, Oh Salah! everyone wanted first pick and got the poison chalice.
Robot 5th with Sterling and the Arsenal forwards set to fire up had a narrow win over Salt and Kepa who stays third and should have used some rotation.

wahine stays unbeaten in divison 2 beating Blue fire whos Wolves assets are proving useful
Toastie stays in 5th and has Liverpool going into a good run, but with a loss to Morgan b who has DeBruyne waiting in the wings.
dulta force stays in second but team got smashed by BSpittles 27 points from that Spurs block!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Oh cant get the link to division 3 at the moment.

Ssutton still leads with Wilson his best asset this gameweek! but only beat Sport billy by 1 point. Sport Billy has a few injuries to deal with but looking good going onwards.
Mohun is second and the blue shirts look set to strike, he easily beat Curwinkle who is in 4th place but the squad is looking great.
Cornelis E third with his Arsenal squad firing but also with benching choices backfiring lol, nevertheless gave the winless Ted Stiker another lesson Oh Salah! Ted you should have benched him and played Doherty, King and Virgil instead.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Argh! Another game lost by 2 points :( Scoring well each week, but just keep running up against the top scorer... cursing the fixture list :D

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

NWJ still leads his handy defence racking up the points but star strikers failing but a nice 49-35 win over Fred whos winless and had Ramseys 10 points on the bench.
Wonky is still second with a good looking squad for this gameweek where first v second. but 65-67 to Mav3 (third) whos got a goalkeeper dilemma and some high profile non playing bench warmers
TVT 4th whos made 28 transactions and getting his moneys worth out of the game, not to mention 21 points on the bench, won 65-27 over greggseggs who's got 5 points from his illustrious forwards Aguero Lukuku and Deeny this week.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Many thanks for all the updates wahine. :D

As we're now at the halfway stage here's a summary of all the standings:

Still time to save my season :shock: :lol:

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

oh!!! bspittles gives me my first loss :oops: and a bit of a hiding as well :cry:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”