To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL Public Draft League questions.

A forum for comment and discussion on Draft FPL Teams. Post your draft selections and ask for live help during your drafts here
SE
FISOhead

FPL Public Draft League questions.

Post by SE »

Has anyone entered an actual public draft league yet against a random 7 other managers? How long did it take to draft the 8 teams? What time did you have the auction? I've entered a couple of public leagues, but deleted the entry as the starting times have been weekday mid morning.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: FPL Public Draft League questions.

Post by Mav3rick »

I've not tried a public one yet, but if you look on the FPL draft sub forum here there are some test drafts going on.

I think a DL with people on FISO that you can talk to about it would be more fun, and you can agree the times of the draft and conditions too.

For reference, an 8 player draft takes around 35 minutes in the ones I've seen. For instance, here's one that was done on FISO yesterday

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/11130

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

SE wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 11:57 Has anyone entered an actual public draft league yet against a random 7 other managers? How long did it take to draft the 8 teams? What time did you have the auction? I've entered a couple of public leagues, but deleted the entry as the starting times have been weekday mid morning.
If you enter a public draft league I believe it enters you into a league where the draft takes place about 24 hours later.

ted striker
Treebeard
FS Record: TFC Winner 2008, TFC FPT Winner 2008, TFC Runs Winner 2008 & 2010, TFC Wickets Winner 2007 & 2008

Post by ted striker »

I entered a public league which drafted yesterday. I believe I was the only person in the draft room, The first picks took a while as each other manager used up the full 90 seconds, but I think if a manager doesn't pick inside the allotted time for the first couple of times it assumes he is not there and drafts either from his watchlist or at random if no watchlist. So from the third round of drafting basically all the other picks happened automatically and I just drafted my players every few seconds. So the whole thing was over in 20-25 minutes. I got a great team from it but personally would have preferred it if there was some real competition.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Team Questions”