To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2013 Fantasy World Snooker - Now finished

A forum for fans of Fantasy Snooker
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: 2013 Fantasy World Snooker - Now finished

Post by blahblah »

Shaggy365 wrote: the tournament proper starts on 19 April, which gives me a whole 2 days to get this years competition up & running. Plenty of time. :roll:
This is disgraceful :evil: :evil:

It will be pants without a proper Shaggy Comp..... ie 2 days to do the points and get entries is a tad tight.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I need to defend my title

Shaggy365
Dumbledore

Post by Shaggy365 »

blahblah wrote:
Shaggy365 wrote: the tournament proper starts on 19 April, which gives me a whole 2 days to get this years competition up & running. Plenty of time. :roll:

It will be pants without a proper Shaggy Comp..... ie 2 days to do the points and get entries is a tad tight.
I have written to them to ask if I can have a bit more time to arrange my competition. I'll let you all know when I get a reply.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Great news about Ronnie! The top 16 will be known on Monday - you could split the comp to, say, 4 x top 16 and 2 x qualifiers and split the budget?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Shaggy365 wrote:
blahblah wrote:

I have written to them to ask if I can have a bit more time to arrange my competition. I'll let you all know when I get a reply.
Excellent idea :idea:

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

not sure why they have left this so late..oh well..im in again shag if you get it up and running :mrgreen:

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Shaggy365 wrote:I have written to them to ask if I can have a bit more time to arrange my competition. I'll let you all know when I get a reply.
Could you also ask them to reinstate Steve Davis and Jimmy White, its not as if anyone cares for the no marks they will replace.

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

murf wrote:
Shaggy365 wrote:I have written to them to ask if I can have a bit more time to arrange my competition. I'll let you all know when I get a reply.
Could you also ask them to reinstate Steve Davis and Jimmy White, its not as if anyone cares for the no marks they will replace.
characters yup 8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Snooker”