To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eliteserien RMT

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Eliteserien RMT

Post by Oxford NZ »

Most of the teams in the league are starting to look the same, without K choices not much separating us so I am looking for differentials to make up the gap and improve OR after my poor start and the usual kaptain fails that followed me from FPL :) .
team value 104.4 and 0.9 ITB
I will change goalkeeper and may be front line later so mid and defence changes in the next weeks before the next wildcard.
Thanks in advance :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Re: Eliteserien RMT

Post by Oxford NZ »

Player values are below the market rates for most as I bought cheaply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I just stumbled upon my thread from last season so I may as well keep it going.
One week to deadline and I am getting there with the team.
Going no Bendtner until after the first break to spend money in other areas of the squad.
If I can get a decent start then WC after the break to set the team up then.
April fools day WC maybe the plan as Eliteserien is so fickle to pick form.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Team Dupuytren's for GW1
Current draft will leave me 9 or 10 to play in GW2 so one transfer will be OK subject to getting a full starting squad in GW1 and no injuries.

Linde (McD)
Gregersen, Hedensted, Haakenstad, Rismark (Teniste)
MGP, Adegbenro, Ulland Andersen, Brochmann ( Kassi)
Ohi, Mortensen ( Kastrati)

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Dupuytren's managed to get out nearly a full playing team so ( 9/10 like the finger count here) only a couple of transfers away from a good base for the season start.
starting squad for GW 1 was
Linde (McD)
Gregersen, Hedensted, Haakenstad, (Rismark, Wormgoor)
MGP, Adegbenro, Ulland Andersen (c), Brochmann, Kassi
Ohi (vc), Mortensen ( Kastrati)

No shows from Kassi and Gregersen as non players plus expected benched blankers Rismark and Wormgoor gave me 41 points and just about average.
My game plan for this season was to get a playing team for GW1 and put up any score and then use FT build a squad up to a April fools day WC.
Having two non playing due to not being selected and not injured is interesting.
First transfer of the season is Kassi to Nilsen. Nilsen 5.0 as he was named in the cancelled starting line up for GW 1 so hopefully he starts in GW2 and Brann's line up does not change. Vega and Bratten had better not get fit too soon.
The spare 1.5 will be used for next weeks FT
Starting only 10 players for GW2
Linde (McD)
Gregersen ( if he is selected), Hedensted, Haakenstad, Wormgoor
MGP, Adegbenro (c), Ulland Andersen, Heltne Nilsen
Mortensen

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Hussain :arrow: Gamst for me, should have had him from the start.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tacalabala wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 06:46 Hussain :arrow: Gamst for me, should have had him from the start.
Yup . MGP is a sound pick for the first few weeks at least. At 5.5 he will pay that back and on WC the extra cash he will earn will be worth while. It will be interesting to see the price changes in the next few days. I would not be worried about a hit in the first couple of normal weeks to earn extra cash. Nearly all the prime expensive players could be in reach if the WC is put off for a few weeks and played well.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

44 (-4) with one cameo, five ( three on the bench) blankers and MGP being blanked at the last minute. Not a bad result and OR considering picking the wrong goal keeper
and Kaptain.
Bendtner will be a great pick when the snow clears so he will be in my WC team if all goes to plan but at the moment I am happy to plod along and not loose too much ground until then. It will become clearer who the essentials and differentials will be in the next two game weeks. Sticking with Haakenstad until I know what is going on he is not worth a hit.
Knee jerked Gregersen for Tollas as my FT this week. I did it before he came on for his one point cameo. The WC plan (as above) is going OK at the moment so team for GW3 is

(Linde) McD
Tollas, Hedensted, , Rismark, Wormgoor, (Haakenstad)
MGP, Adegbenro, Nilsen , Haugen, (Brochmann)
Ohi, Mortensen ( Kastrati)
Undecided on K at the moment and will leave it until deadline. Only 0.5 ITB so not tempted by any last minute upgrades for a hit.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Godset Tromso getting called off didn't help, 28pts for me by it's not a huge disaster.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

33pts (-4) mainly thanks to (c) Adegbenro.
2 no shows from Haakenstad and Aasbak!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Dupuytren's DGW4 RMT
(Linde ) McD
Tollas, Hedensted, Rismark, Wormgoor, (Haakenstad)
MGP, Jradi (vk), Haugen, (Brochmann, Nilsen)
Ohi, Mortensen , Kastrati (k)

Looking forward to GW 6

Niemi
Cheetah

Post by Niemi »

Oxford NZ wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 11:15 Dupuytren's DGW4 RMT
(Linde ) McD

Looking forward to GW 6
Kastrati was subbed with an injury, and his replacement Engblom scored two goals.. Not sure if I would captain. Monitor Jradi as well, I think he'll be back but not 100% sure.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Niemi wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 09:24
Oxford NZ wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 11:15 Dupuytren's DGW4 RMT
(Linde ) McD

Looking forward to GW 6
Kastrati was subbed with an injury, and his replacement Engblom scored two goals.. Not sure if I would captain. Monitor Jradi as well, I think he'll be back but not 100% sure.
With three flagged players I may have to make some transfers this week.
Holding Jradi and Kastrati to 8.2 does not inspire me. I may taake a hit to get the cash for Pederson

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

May have to remove Jradi myself!
What about (c) options this week?

Niemi
Cheetah

Post by Niemi »

We'll have the Strømsgodset lineup before deadline on Saturday, my advice is to hold until then. I think Jradi could be back.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I have a bit of ground to make up after the last two weeks so any comments appreciated.
Only 0.2 ITB 1 FT left.
Linde
Hedensted, Reginiussen, Rismark, Wormgoor, Tollas - PTB
Nilsen, Haugen, Brockmann
Karlsen, Ohi
McD, Mortensen, Jradi, MGP

Also not sure when to play my WC this season. I has a plan but now don't know. Thanks in advance.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I'm playing my Attack card, feel I have to after the buses that went so we'll last DGW.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

PTB going well so far. 117 with 7 still to go

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Shipped out Jradi for Akintola today. One FT to use and 3.6 itb

Linde ( McD)
Wormgoor, Reginiussen, Hedensted, Tollas ( Rismark)
Haugen, Akintola, Brockmann ( MGP, Nilsen)
Ohi, Mortensen, Karlsen.

I will spend some of that money for an up grade and potential Captain choice for GW7 but looking to Ohi and Brockmann to show some form this week before making a decision.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I'd love to see the chips usage, I'm comfortably above average yet dropping 2k!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tacalabala wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 07:53 I'd love to see the chips usage, I'm comfortably above average yet dropping 2k!
I guess 50 (-4) is too close to the average and the top 10k are all playing chips. The top 100 were hitting 90 to 100 so far and I guess it is PTB, but the guy in third played double captain - Wormgoor and Ohi for 90 ish. Ohi could still score big and I expect him to get more than 6 ( x2 for those SR or DC) in his remaining fixture this week. Karlsen could just be a 2 point x2 as his fixture is tough but who knows.
For my team this was the week to play PTB . The guys who played it the last DGW are behind by 20+ points or so from this weeks chip use. The fixtures were awesome - Rosenborg v start single game but a must for a clean sheet and bonus points from attacking defenders, Two dgw matches with a likely hood of clean sheets plus Wormgoor who is on a mission at the moment.
It is too early in the season to play any of the other chips apart from WC of course imo. A 2k drop should be no problem in the long run as the remaining chips and knowledge gained over these early games should enable us to set up great teams for the remaining fixtures.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

GW 7 squad. 6.1 ITB No free transfers available this week but I have a benching problem.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Glad the EPL is over so back to Eliteserien.
GW 11 squad, I am undecided on keepere and Kaptein.
McD or Linde
Wormgoor, Hedenstad, Tonne, Tollas (Reginiussen )
Asen, Akintola, Brockmann. ( Heltne Nilsen, MGP)
Pedersen, Johnson, Mortensen
Comments and Eliteserien banter appreciated :-)
With the fixtures starting to change I think my WC may be required soon ( but not this week). Helland scored some points last week and I fancy an RBK forward to add to the team.
Dropping one of Tore Reginiussen or Hedenstad in defence for a cheep bench player and upgrading Mortensen to Soderlund or Brockmann to Helland has crossed my mind.
Mads Reginiussen is also of interest and I expect him to do well this week but not worth a hit to get him in or though he has racked up some impressive scores so far.
Other than that I am not unhappy with the squad so the WC can held back for another week or so.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Possible WC team with 0.9 left ITB

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Unless any other FISO Eliteserien league members are going to post on FISO re their league instead of posting on FFS I am going to give up. Thanks anyway for setting up the league and good luck for the rest of the season.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

45pts this week with Dan Ulvestad the pick of my bunch with 12. Marcus Pedersen (c) only managed to get me 4 pts.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The most popular captains all blanked this week so 45 is a good score. An average 40 here with my top scoring players only picking up 7 points.
Reginiussen and Broberg may be my transfers in this week.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Nothing I do seems to go quite right at the moment, check out my bench scores! I have the two Regi brothers, played the wrong one this week, didn't play Tonne in 9 and 10, missed out on 27pts, played him in 11, 3pts! Aasmundsen benched and he suddenly turns into a world beater! Aaaargh!

Apologies for the lack of comment, Niemi and FFS have really cornered the English niche for this game, I suspect his weekly previews do have a real effect on transfers across the game.

Might skip this week, Ohi saved himself.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

At this stage I am saving a FT for a double next week but that would push a possible WC back to Gw13.
Sold Ohi a couple a GW's back and will look at him on WC. With Bendtner coming up for international duties I fancy Helland and Soderlund.
I dislike the format on FFS but they do have some good articles and the people on the Eliteserien chat are not as bad as the rest of the site.

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Oxford NZ wrote: 20 May 2018, 02:24 Possible WC team with 0.9 left ITB
Sorry forgot about this thread, and don't like to feel I'm just repeating myself.

Not sure about double Valerenga defs. Both quite attacking but if playing them upcoming fixtures don't scream clean sheets, and if rotating then not sure of value. Think a while since Tollas got more than cs pts.
Asen - potential always there and seems pivotal to Tromso's results, but bad fixture run coming up.
Broberg - good cheap option but was subbed at half time last game.
Soderlund - reports seem to suggest Bendtner starting vs Brann so a risk.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”