To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eliteserien GW 6 scores

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Eliteserien GW 6 scores

Post by Oxford NZ »

Only 35 (with 9 from Bendtner who got subbed off and still got 3 bonus points :shock: ).
My last minute change to give Omo the band cost me again :roll: :roll: . My knack of picking the wrong goal keeper has followed me from FPL and the sub scored a clean sheet and five saves.
Rosenborg's keeper was at fault for the conceded goal so he is going on the bench, but Sarpsborg look good in attack so watching their players.
Bendtner now gone for Siggi even though he scored this week.

hvordan var uken din ?

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Re: Eliteserien GW 6 scores

Post by PleasedToMichu »

I ended up with a satisfying 56 in the end.

Activated WC now, as Eliteserien heads in to time with lots of fixtures (5 GW's before end of May), and I had a virtually non-playing bench.

Experimenting with a Bendtner-team, as he should really be their main-guy now with both Helland and Jevtovic out. Still think he's priced waay to high though.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

51 all out. Bendtner (c)

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

32 after a WC. Omo (K). Having horrendous luck with this.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

PleasedToMichu wrote:
Experimenting with a Bendtner-team, as he should really be their main-guy now with both Helland and Jevtovic out. Still think he's priced waay to high though.
I have 3.4 in the bank after selling Bendtner this week.
Mid field up grade coming up but used my free for Bendtner to Siggi. I grabbed his 9 points this week and ran.

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

Oxford NZ wrote:
PleasedToMichu wrote:
I have 3.4 in the bank after selling Bendtner this week.
Mid field up grade coming up but used my free for Bendtner to Siggi. I grabbed his 9 points this week and ran.
I don't know where to put the money TBH :lol:

Easy to find base-priced keeper and 4./5.defenders - not soo easy to find a decent base-priced fifth-midfielder, but there are some options. Should state that I'm a first XII-guy. I hate having benching-issues, and witnes how many errors I surely would make. So I look to find a strong first XI with a decent fourth-defender to rotate/fill up a unsuspected injury.

The lack of stable top-priced midfielders is also making a Bendtner-team easier to accomplish. I was not impressed with Bendtner earlier, and he did get some critique by self-announced expert all over the place after their (Rosenborg) run of playing bad (still racking in those points though). It seems he's responded to that and had a good game against Sarpsborg. Rosenborg surely is basing it's offensive football around him, so if they manage to get it to work he surely will score some goals. I'm still happy to captain Sigurdardson going forward as he's much more involved in the pitch.

Could wrap it up with a watchlist-tip in Huseklepp. He's been playing out wide, but coach have stated in pressers that they brought him to the club to play as a striker. They have had some injuries during pre-season making him play out wide, but when/if he starts to play as a striker he's an interesting pick.

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

PleasedToMichu wrote:Experimenting with a Bendtner-team, as he should really be their main-guy now with both Helland and Jevtovic out. Still think he's priced waay to high though.
Must dement this, as it seems Helland should be ready for Brann this weekend according to medical staff. It did look like a strain injury, but apparantly not

Can throw in a translated quote;

we expect him to be ready for the game
medical coordinator Haakon Schwabe

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

55 for me. The two Molde players brought in last week doing the business along with Bendtner. The eight other players blanked! Clean sheets appeared hard to come by.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”