Finisher1 wrote:Thank you PTM, that's very helpful. I will definitely buy Shuaibu, he seems like a bargain based on what you say.
Yeah, I will have him in my team aswell. The only thing is Haugesunds fixtures, the first 5 is not the best;
1: Strømsgodset away
- tough game - Strømsgodset is a strong home-side
2: Vålerenga home
- also a tough game - I think Vålerenga will have a good season
3: Lillestrøm away
- Going to "Åråsen", as their pitch is named, is always tough
4: Brann away
- The best home-side last year - and the team with least conceded goals at home (6 in 15 matches)
5: Molde home
- Perhaps i'm biased, but I fully expect Molde to win here
Four of these (excluding Lillestrøm) is expected to be fighting for top 5-6, Strømsgodset and Molde have ambitions of medals at least. So i'm not expecting that much from Shuaibu, but as I said earlier in the thread, Eliteserien is known to be unpredictable (Brann managed silver last year, directly after promotion from 1.division), so anything could happen! At that price combined with the statements from coach, i'm certainly going for him.