To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eliteserien 2019

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Re: Eliteserien 2019

Post by Beerfuelledman »

I havent looked at it much but Ohi to Molde is one who has to make my team. The injury to Kastrati is a bit annoying as I had an eye on a Ohi / Bamba / Kastrati Forward rush in DGW2. I think Molde will be great this year and I always trust Brann so Im happy to load n them from the off making Rich Uncle a bit of a waste at this stage Im thinking. I have the KBK GK double up and after DGW 2 Kastrati will likely become Strand Larson.

What Ive been finding difficult is that I find myself setting up for the season rather than the first 4 GWs.

1albert
Treebeard
FS Record: Fiso FPL Cup 2018/19 3rd Place
Fiso FPL H2H League 1 2018/19 Champion
Fiso FPL Ctibbets H2H Spring League 18/19 Champion
Fiso Eliteserien League 2019 3rd place

Post by 1albert »

Well, the day has arrived. I wish everyone the best of luck for the season. Being my first attempt at the Eliteserien my challenge is to avoid the Fiso wooden spoon.
Here we go!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

A very Odd high scoring game is interesting, 5 goals and the two goal keepers making only 5 saves between them. In the other match today ( 2-0) Kwarasey and Lund making 14 saves in total.
Day 1 and a reasonable start for me getting the K correct for a change. :-) 44 with 7 to go. I should have stuck to my guns and brought Adekugbe in and I would have been really happy. He will be got in for the double game week for my FT and 0.5 from my bank.
The FISO league is looking very competitive with some good early scores and well set teams so looking forward to the coming season.
Thoughts on GW1 so far and ideas for the double GW2 appreciated.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Took me a while to find who our leader is in FISO but Abhishekrocked Rocking it from India after day one with Baaaar-racuda and Gav's Gunners only a point behind so far.
All the FISO teams so far are beating the average score :-) so well placed to make gains in OR if the double game week is played well.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

One final game to go this week and I see some of you have good players to bolster your all ready good scores. 9 points off the bench to come for Beerfuelledman as well. :-)
All out here on 57 and sitting at 7k is a better start than I got last year I think and my team looks better than I expected. Missing some prime players but the season is young and as we saw this week very unpredictable.
Game week 2 and some chips will be played so an interesting week coming up.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

44 here. Just about average really? Wormgoor and Vilhjalmsson getting the majority of points. A no show from Vage Nilsen so he will probably be first transfer.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Anyone know of a good place to check injuries? theres virtually nothing even on Twitter. I have Kastrati who didnt play GW1 but if hes out for DGW2 Ill have to take a -4 to bring in Vilhjalmsson for my forward rush.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I have not seen anything on Kastrati so I am assuming he is still out. If you can afford Vilhjalmsson then I would get him even for a hit. Good luck anyway.

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Beerfuelledman wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 07:50 Anyone know of a good place to check injuries? theres virtually nothing even on Twitter. I have Kastrati who didnt play GW1 but if hes out for DGW2 Ill have to take a -4 to bring in Vilhjalmsson for my forward rush.
Keep your eye on https://www.eliteserien.no/nyheter
They had a list for GW1: https://www.eliteserien.no/nyheter/spei ... nde-1-2019

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Thanks Guys, and great spot MTPockets appreciate it. I think Ill leave it to the deadline or so on Sat 6th and if he's not definitively cleared take the hit.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Going with the masses and 2K on Vito and Ohi

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Fantasy Football Scotland 2021/22

Post by Stormrider »

Think I will save the transfer and also play the two captains.

Team is:

Mc Dermott
Woormgoor Adekugbe Haugen Teniste
Eikrem Finne Diop Rashani
Ohi Vilhjalmsson

Vaikla Strand Larsen Brynhildsen Sell

Captains: Wormgoor & Eikrem

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Main question: Would you change the bench? RBK away is a difficult game for Rashani but then he should be the better player than Strand Larsen?

Good luck to you all😊👍🏻. Will be interesting with different chips being played

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Keep it like that imo and good luck. :) but Rashani is on my bench

McD
Wormgoor, Meling, Adekugbe, Haraldseid
Berisha, Shala, Diop, Tonne
Ohi, Vilhjalmsson

Vaikla, Rashani, Kvande, Hoiland

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Rashani was the scapegoat for my Kastrati :arrow: Vilhjalmsson transfer.

1albert
Treebeard

Post by 1albert »

Captains: Ohi & Eikrem
Two home games are tempting, but what do I know?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thats the popular choice so better than an average chance it pays off Albert. Good luck, I am just hoping to stay in touch until the second WC and play my remaining chips better than my FPL season. This is going to be a more interesting season than the last two in Norway due to more blanks and doubles than usual. Looks like we are looking at two more double game weeks with good fixtures as well. Re GW2 I should have saved my two Kaptains chip and dropped a bit in OR because it now seems better to play them later.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Kastrati :arrow: Vijhalmson for a -4.
I had always planned to FORWARD RUSH this week, all the other DGWers happened a bit by accident :lol:
Forward Rush.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

1albert wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 07:20 Captains: Ohi & Eikrem
Looks like you called it Albert!!
I finished on 112 so not too bad.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Who are you guys looking at bringing in this week? I like Mos V Mjondalen and also Petter Strand & Torgeir Borven.

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stormrider »

Did not have much time to plan. Brought in Borven, funded by Teniste to Risa for Odd‘s home games.

1albert
Treebeard

Post by 1albert »

Beerfuelledman wrote: 12 Apr 2019, 09:35
1albert wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 07:20 Captains: Ohi & Eikrem
Looks like you called it Albert!!
I finished on 112 so not too bad.
My moment of fame. Top of the Fiso Eliteserien league. Shame it will all go downhill from here on!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Well played Albert and keep it up. :-)
Bottom of the league atm but my OR is what I expected as I did not play any chips yet. My game plan has always been a slow start and hit the top 1k at mid season.
Good luck all.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Average start to my Eliteserien season as I expected. Saving my chips for later and missing the double did not help but I hope to benefit later when we have more information. It would seem that we have more fixture upheaval than the last two seasons generating some interesting times ahead.

Team so far

McD ( Vaikla)
I will definitely change keepers on WC with Austbo looking best value at the moment.

Wormgoor, Adekugbe, Haraldseid, Vevatne, ( Kvande).
6.6 for Stolas is expensive but he is on my radar.

Eikrem, Rashani, Shala, Diop, ( Tonne)
Hoping Brann pick up and Berisha will come in. Helland is too rich for my blood but if he carries on scoring he will come in on WC

Ohi, Vilhjalmsson, Hoiland
will do for the time being, WC after the international break is the plan but I will see how it goes.

Comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1albert
Treebeard

Post by 1albert »

Oxford ... that squad of yours looks good. Many of those players are selected by the overall top ten fantasy managers. So I'd run with it.
I signed Stolas for the last gameweek. He's immediately provided returns.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

1albert wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 06:20 Oxford ... that squad of yours looks good. Many of those players are selected by the overall top ten fantasy managers. So I'd run with it.
I signed Stolas for the last gameweek. He's immediately provided returns.
Cheers.
Having many of, and a few differentials is the way forward.
my plan has always been to slowly move and pick up my team. I think now I have a big advantage still holding all the chips for the forthcoming doubles and blanks. Even if the doubles do not work out the way I think, I should still be able to match the GW2 two captains and beat the rich uncles.
Having fun anyway, it beats my fpl experiences recently anyway. :)

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I see we will be getting a 1albert league in FPL next season. Well played Albert.

A steady 70 this week will do. Transferred out Haraldseid for Stolas and now Shala and Tonne are flagged. No too worried so I am not planning on burning another transfer and the WC can stay in the bag for a while longer.
The announcement for the DGW6 fixtures could be out but I have not looked yet.

Not sure who Heimebanesar is but he is playing well so far. If you are at home Ebanesar ( or Lars) please post on here so we know who you are.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Heimebanesår is my team in Eliteserien Fantasy. I do better there than in FPL at the moment, number 30 overall and leading the FISO-league.

I could have stayed with my familiar "Bølla Pinnsvin", but decided to reserve that name for the FPL. Internal logistics.
Btw, both are Norwegian names and both are puns that will be difficult for non-Norwegians to understand without spending considerable time googling.

Anyhow, I can have no complaints to the start of the season. Note that I've spent my "attack" card so there's possible some inflation to my rank. Eikrem is the obvious reason for success, but I do think that most serious managers will have him in their team by now. Quality. I had three from Molde from the start and expect to keep that ratio for the remainder of the season. I started without Stølås, but changed my mind when it became evident to me that he will be even more important to Haugesund than he was last season. I opted for three Odd-players ahead of the two home games. All good so far. Having no Rosenborg so far has done me no harm either. I'm open for a defender from Rosenborg (Meling) when things improve over there (and they will) and could even consider one of their expensive midfielders if proof of solid form emerges. I have (almost) none from Bodø-Glimt or Viking, the two big surprises so far. If on WC I would take someone from both teams, but I can't imagine they can keep it up for long so not a priority as of now. As seen last season, Eliterserien does produce young talent who accumulates fantasy-points. Money/value is not likely to be a big concern this season either. Therefore the "rich-uncle" seems a bit overrated to me. As a "free-hit" option it will find its use of course, but the value aspect is not that important. The other cards, "attack" and "two captains", are tickets in a lottery where chances improve whenever a DGW happens. As mentioned, my "attack" has been spent and I was reasonably happy with the outcome (50 points in total from the three attackers in GW2).

Like for FPL, I don't watch matches, live or on TV, so that is a disadvantage I share with the rest on this forum. However, I suppose I still have some more knowledge just by living in Norway. On the other hand, I get the sense that bias due to historical knowledge is dangerous and a trap that is hard to avoid.

Good luck to all!

1albert
Treebeard

Post by 1albert »

Oxford NZ wrote: 25 Apr 2019, 02:46 I see we will be getting a 1albert league in FPL next season. Well played Albert.

A steady 70 this week will do. Transferred out Haraldseid for Stolas and now Shala and Tonne are flagged. No too worried so I am not planning on burning another transfer and the WC can stay in the bag for a while longer.
The announcement for the DGW6 fixtures could be out but I have not looked yet.

Not sure who Heimebanesar is but he is playing well so far. If you are at home Ebanesar ( or Lars) please post on here so we know who you are.
Hi Oxford. Not too sure you'll see a 1albert league. The league name in the Fiso FPL will be reserved for the winner of the playoffs not actually the league winner.
Heimebanesår (Home racing year-Google translation). You are the man to catch.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Bølla pinnsvin wrote: 25 Apr 2019, 10:17 Heimebanesår is my team in Eliteserien Fantasy.
Welcome to the Eliteserien chat :-) Always nice to put a name to a team, especially with your great start and rank.
I guess the GW2 chip players are the better managers anyway so your rank is not over inflated. That game week was a lot better than I anticipated and it will take a great week to better it but I will give it a go.
Some of the moved games have been announced now with GW 9, 10 and 17 with some blanks.
GW17 also has a double for Valerenga.
A double GW 14 for Odd.
I have not put a great deal of thought into chip strategy yet but it will be something like

Attack Attack GW14 with Borven getting two home games ( even if one is against Molde). Vilhjalmsson at home to Bodo Glimt and Ohi away at Odd?
Two Kapteins GW17 with Valerenga getting a double against Stabec and Stromsgodset?
Rich uncle if RBK get going and have a good fixture. Helland, Akintola and Melling plus the pick of the rest of the weeks prime players. No need for a double maybe.
The blanks so far look easy "ish" to transition.

Hoping for more games to be moved to make it more interesting.
Good luck and hope to get a bit closer in the coming weeks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”