To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

WARNING

FanDuel - Daily Fantasy Football
Dumbledore

WARNING

Post by 12345678 »

FYI as a one off post.

FAN DUEL - a warning for users. i had a rather unpleasant experience with them this weekend, although at present i am still in a slight profit. an e-mail was sent updating their terms that i never received. another was sent just prior to the contest but the rule change was buried down the page. there was zero warning about the significant rule change on their site. i therefore ended up with a benched player in most of my teams, completely unaware that the rules had changed to allow you to transfer players after the lockdown. i smelt a rat due to the lack of benched players in the 3pm's and it was obvious that some people must have been aware of this. i have contacted them asking them to either void my entries or compensate me should my small profit turn into a loss. several daily firms have gone bust, whilst they seem solid i am concerned by their refusal to do the fair thing despite it actually costing them nothing as things stand.

Dumbledore

Re: WARNING

Post by 12345678 »

well if anyone is thinking of having a go its up to you, 3 goals by lukaku was the worst result for me, 4 would have been fine don't ask! so i lost about £280 with their site saying i have won about £400 because the change was rushed through with insufficient notice. it seems i was given duff info by fan duel and the rule change was hidden at the bottom of a buy two get one free e-mail. they refused to void which would have been the decent fair thing to do. the rule change was sent through somewhat less than 24 hours before the contest started and i believe after the contest was set up. i feel sorry for the ex OFL guy running the comp as he knows they badly fouled up with zero warning of the crucial change on the contest pages. it's up to you if you want to play, the website is very badly designed but to be fair the game is reasonably well designed. obviously they can and do change rules slipping them in at the bottom of e-mails with less than a days notice.

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Re: WARNING

Post by Richt »

I only found Fanduel this morning having seen it advertised on facebook.

I've had a small dabble (invested just £10 and entered a £1 "top half wins" league. I finished 4th and won a nice little 80p profit lol.

Seems a good game and app is quite slick. But I didn't receive my receipt for deposit (which isn't a huge thing I guess).

Andy, it's interesting what you wrote about the subs thing and lock down, as I'm sure I read about that on their FACES section about how you can make changes before each different game kicks off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanDuel UK”