To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

4k TV

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

4k TV

Post by blahblah »

I have a dilemma, well quite a few :lol: :lol: :lol: but one specifically re a television, rather than 4,000 transvestites.

I either want a tv for the Bedroom (a long, and vaguely amusing tale but probably for another day and thread :wink: ) or Living Room thing and move the LR one to the BR.

Current one is HD and 32", and I don't really want to live in a cinema so 43" is probably the max. Does this mean that 4k is pointless? I have a load of DVD's, so I'll probably need a Players as current Tv has one. Would I need a 4k one? Do they exist?

I do like the Freeview Play thing which means I am a few seconds away from watching stuff from the last 7 Days, as I am incredulously lazy....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”