To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

iPhone 6/Other phones & SIM only deals...

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Re: iPhone 6

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Not looking to get into an argument on iPhone v Android :wink: I've emailed 3 sellers a couple days ago asking what the difference was. They've all not bothered to reply lol. That's probably not a good sign.

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Post by unc.si. »

re SIM only deals, GiffGaff was the best that I could see. Did same as you and went for outright purchase plus SIM only monthly contract (not for me - I get a phone from work, but daughters both got new phones for Christmas).

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

So today I became a GiffGaff customer. It took quite a bit of work to cancel my vodafone contract which had been due to expire 29/6/16. They'd extended it to Apr '17 :shock: . Im on my giffgaff sim now, the PAC code changeover should be tomorrow.

Oh, and I just installed a new 4500mah battery in my Note 4 to replace the stock 3220mah one... :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”