It is currently 17 Jul 2018, 06:48
View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Transfer Dunce or Genius?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
User avatar
MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1338
Joined: 19 Jul 2015, 18:41
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Postby MrTomRipley » 24 Apr 2017, 14:25

The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

:shock:

User avatar
leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3553
Joined: 02 Aug 2014, 10:38
Location: preston
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Re: Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Postby leethomas » 24 Apr 2017, 16:46

MrTomRipley wrote:The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

:shock:
He already had him tom, dont think anyones spare transfers are showing, ive done one spare in mine and my mates cant see it when theyve logged in.

User avatar
MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1338
Joined: 19 Jul 2015, 18:41
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Re: Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Postby MrTomRipley » 24 Apr 2017, 17:02

leethomas wrote:
MrTomRipley wrote:The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

:shock:
He already had him tom, dont think anyones spare transfers are showing, ive done one spare in mine and my mates cant see it when theyve logged in.
Thanks. Thought that must be the case.

User avatar
MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1338
Joined: 19 Jul 2015, 18:41
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Re: Transfer Dunce or Genius?

Postby MrTomRipley » 24 Apr 2017, 17:03

MrTomRipley wrote:
leethomas wrote:
MrTomRipley wrote:The previous phase has been closed and locked - so I think that spare transfers used up are now visible.

Is it just me or has the guy in 8th place transferred in Mbappe to go up against his own Juve block?!

:shock:
He already had him tom, dont think anyones spare transfers are showing, ive done one spare in mine and my mates cant see it when theyve logged in.
Thanks. Thought that must be the case.
Yes. Your top team looks unchanged to me.


View Latest: 1 Day

Return to “European Dream Team”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest