To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 6 (Make or break for the Athletico, Juve and United blocks)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Week 6 (Make or break for the Athletico, Juve and United blocks)

Post by CBN »

Depends how long you've been tracking them for :wink:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Don't get bogged down Lee in what transfers others have; just make sure your team is the best it can be.

I have a few hours tomorrow if you want some advice :D

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

CBN wrote:Depends how long you've been tracking them for :wink:
How many have i got then :D ....plus him at top if u dont mind :P

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Backlash wrote:Don't get bogged down Lee in what transfers others have; just make sure your team is the best it can be.

Cheers danny but got a 24hr shift to do at work tomorrow so fraid im gonna miss out :roll:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

That was a very gentle knock back Lee.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

leethomas wrote:
I gave up as I lost any stake in it.

Danny's basically right though. Worry about making the right manoeuvres in your own team. Strategy from here has been pretty obvious from the beginning: how many EL final to CL final switches can you make. It's why United blocks with transfers in play are still a big threat.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Backlash wrote:That was a very gentle knock back Lee.
Im good at it dan, been used to a lot of women throughout the years doing it to me :(

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Danny's basically right though. Worry about making the right manoeuvres in your own team. Strategy from here has been pretty obvious from the beginning: how many EL final to CL final switches can you make. It's why United blocks with transfers in play are still a big threat.
Perfectly put. The end.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Yep, utd still big dangers to juve and real, with the switches.

Black caviar
FISOhead
FS Record: Week 7 winner 2012 county cricket TFC and 5th overall t20 2012 weekTFF Week 24 2017 weekly winner weekwinner 2014. Week 17 weekly winner 2016. Week 19 TFFooty 2016

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:
CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Cheers for the answer men, hope you have great luck. Going off your age you must have gone to the greatest movie ever made in the 70's, Star Wars. A 1977 classic, the force will be with you, always. :) :roll:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:
CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Cheers for the answer men, hope you have great luck. Going off your age you must have gone to the greatest movie ever made in the 70's, Star Wars. A 1977 classic, the force will be with you, always. :) :roll:
Never seen it.... Debbie does dallas was on same night :roll:

Black caviar
FISOhead
FS Record: Week 7 winner 2012 county cricket TFC and 5th overall t20 2012 weekTFF Week 24 2017 weekly winner weekwinner 2014. Week 17 weekly winner 2016. Week 19 TFFooty 2016

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:
Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:
CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Never seen it.... Debbie does dallas was on same night :roll:
Preferred, porkys or Ten. Bo Derek and tissue :? :shock: https://youtu.be/p8TUWilKb6M

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Are there any such teams.

The majority of juve blocks have 4 el players so no major difference to a united block except juve actually have 5 players in play.

There will be a few juventus with 5 still left. I doubt many if any with a united based defence in contention have that luxury.

A clean sheet from juventus tomorrow kills it imo and already I think the winner is in the top 5

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

ronny10 wrote:
CBN wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Are there any such teams.

The majority of juve blocks have 4 el players so no major difference to a united block except juve actually have 5 players in play.

There will be a few juventus with 5 still left. I doubt many if any with a united based defence in contention have that luxury.

A clean sheet from juventus tomorrow kills it imo and already I think the winner is in the top 5
If Juve keep a clean sheet tomorrow , I think they will have the upper hand and be the probable winners .
The fact that united backline got decimated with injuries meant that united block owners had to diversify into other blocks probably Real Madrid blocks which played nicely into the hands of juve block owners .

With Blind missing couple of games in phase 2, lack of ratings for united defenders even when they kept clean sheets, loss of Rojo and Smalling , united conceding a goal in 87th minute in their game against Anderlecht,Juve defenders getting great rating including starman virtually killed united blocks.

Fair play to people who bet on Juve blocks against Barcelona . Those 2 clean sheets for juve against Barca were killers for other blocks in that phase as they were the only ones with 2 clean sheets

I had a good run and to look back , probably one mistake , cost me big time .
Not getting in Ronaldo for Aubameyang at the start of last phase(this was when I had 4 free transfers left at the close of phase 1) - Ronaldo getting 41 points and Aubameyang scored 0.
Those 41 points would have put me right at the top .

Good luck to all the Juve block owners . Tomorrow is a big night for you .

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

I think Monaco can still knock them out.

Now that would certingly set the cat amongst the pidgeons.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

RickyRosa wrote:I think Monaco can still knock them out.

I bet you think you will flop two 7s and a 2 also

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

20/1 to qualify....put your betting slip up

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

[img][img][/img][/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black caviar
FISOhead

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:
Backlash wrote:Don't get bogged down Lee in what transfers others have; just make sure your team is the best it can be.

Cheers danny but got a 24hr shift to do at work tomorrow so fraid im gonna miss out :roll:
Best of luck tonight Lee, got all these to support Juventus tonight. Wearing the go old black and white.
https://goo.gl/images/mkNvly

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Best of luck tonight Lee, got all these to support Juventus tonight. Wearing the go old black and white.
Cheers mate :D .... Hate watching a game wanting a clean sheet. Mbappe's a big danger again.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

leethomas wrote:
Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Cheers mate :D .... Hate watching a game wanting a clean sheet. Mbappe's a big danger again.
Good Luck Lee :)

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

gutshot wrote:
leethomas wrote:
Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

Good Luck Lee :)
The best of luck Lee you've fluked it this far pal :P

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

leethomas wrote: Hate watching a game wanting a clean sheet. Mbappe's a big danger again.
Very Hard to do and pretty painful too. Any chance you can have Mrs Thomas film you through the whole game, preferably with Full facial close ups and post the Video on here Tomorrow. :D

Good Luck Mate. :)

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Walter Bishop wrote:
leethomas wrote: Hate watching a game wanting a clean sheet. Mbappe's a big danger again.
Very Hard to do and pretty painful too. Any chance you can have Mrs Thomas film you through the whole game, preferably with Full facial close ups and post the Video on here Tomorrow. :D

Good Luck Mate. :)
Cheers walt..... I cud do mate but i might get done for animal cruelty when mbappe scores...... Dogs already hiding :D ...... Cheers gutty n ex pro too.... If they go out 3-0 ill just have to swap to real or utd for final and hope for best :P

Black caviar
FISOhead

Post by Black caviar »

leethomas wrote:
Black caviar wrote:
leethomas wrote:

He is, but not as dangerous as Messi, Neymar And Jaws. Put a grand on Monaco to score, 8/13 on. Don't think it is much of a gamble the position your in. Just hope the French tossers don't score. Like when we were kids, hiding behind the settee watching DR Who. Scary, the best of luck :!: :D

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

best of luck Lee, rooting for you

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

I have Mandzukic in both of my best Juve blocks.

It truly is the hope that kills you.

I'm not even pleased.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

That chiellini clearance :shock:, be honest Lee is the dog ok :wink:

Alves........and breathe mate 8-)

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:That chiellini clearance :shock:, be honest Lee is the dog ok :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

MrTomRipley wrote:
ex-pro-gaffer wrote:That chiellini clearance :shock:, be honest Lee is the dog ok :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is the table playing up again :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”