To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Do you think it is time to take out some of our Man United players this week

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Do you think it is time to take out some of our Man United players this week

Post by owenclass »

I already got rid of Ibrahimovic for Aubameyang and i think the Rostov game away will be a tough match for Man United to score some points. And it maybe a great tactical move to get rid of some of the midfielders for other players who will score more points

So is getting rid of Pogba and Mata for Juventus and Man City players a good idea

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Re: Do you think it is time to take out some of our Man United players this week

Post by MrTomRipley »

Keep them. Keep them all.

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Re: Do you think it is time to take out some of our Man United players this week

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

superiorpinkham wrote:No
+1

Nicely put 8-)

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

Ask Ricky, he's the most qualified. :wink:

I haven't picked any Man U players, so i don't have that problem.

Come on Rostov :!: Bang in a couple. :twisted:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

owenclass wrote:I already got rid of Ibrahimovic for Aubameyang and i think the Rostov game away will be a tough match for Man United to score some points. And it maybe a great tactical move to get rid of some of the midfielders for other players who will score more points

So is getting rid of Pogba and Mata for Juventus and Man City players a good idea
Not this week anyway, no point in taking players out who will play this week for some who won't play until next. If you want to bring in some next week that's up to you, but then of course they will have the home game to come.

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

Those United blocks will be sailing away into the distance tonight.

The team at the top is sitting pretty....4 United defenders and Pogba / Ibra to play against a Russian pub side.

Game over.

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

mesmerised wrote:Those United blocks will be sailing away into the distance tonight.

The team at the top is sitting pretty....4 United defenders and Pogba / Ibra to play against a Russian pub side.

Game over.
Pub side :lol: That beat Bayern Munich.. :shock: What does that make Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was your last bold prediction :? Oh yeah PSG to waltz through as all they had to do was defend. :lol: :lol:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Got a feeling them utd blocks will only have one or two playing tonight, bailly obviously suspended, talks of smalling not playing plus who will be in goal ??

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

The Don wrote:
mesmerised wrote:Those United blocks will be sailing away into the distance tonight.

Game over.
Pub side :lol: That beat Bayern Munich.. :shock: What does that make Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was your last bold prediction :? Oh yeah PSG to waltz through as all they had to do was defend. :lol: :lol:
Perhaps Mesmerised is auditioning for Emm's role on Fiso, as the latter seems to have ignominiously crept away. :wink:

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

leethomas wrote:Got a feeling them utd blocks will only have one or two playing tonight, bailly obviously suspended, talks of smalling not playing plus who will be in goal ??
Similar thoughts Lee, however he's surprised me also in his selection tonight,

Really surprised De Gea's not starting from a neutrals point of view and not a fantasy football manager.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:
leethomas wrote:Got a feeling them utd blocks will only have one or two playing tonight, bailly obviously suspended, talks of smalling not playing plus who will be in goal ??
Similar thoughts Lee, however he's surprised me also in his selection tonight,

Really surprised De Gea's not starting from a neutrals point of view and not a fantasy football manager.
yeah, i thought de gea might of got the nod. no surprise rojo, jones fellaini in mind and no mata. Be a scrap rather than a good game.

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

The Don wrote:

Game over.

Man Utd's Clean sheet...Image ain't looking all that clean to me. :lol:

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”