To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Europe Dream Team 2016 Paid Entry

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Backlash
Dumbledore

Re: Europe Dream Team 2016 Paid Entry

Post by Backlash »

Thanks robot, top work.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

By total across3/5 teams:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

yeah thanks ronny ,much appreciated. :) that kroos star man was a blow for my phase 3 chances :(

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Barring a total disaster I think 1st and 2nd are done and dusted!

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

We are top of the league, we are top of the league!

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

RickyRosa wrote:We are top of the league, we are top of the league!
well done ricky :) only chance of winning phase 3 was villareal getting through to the final but Liverpool were brilliant last night. all the best for the main game as you must be right up there :)

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Thanks Mad.

I know there's a lot of luck involved but I'm very proud to be top of the FISO league.

It's not about the money.

I liken it to be the Champions league of FF with only the very best players, FISO members, being in the league makes it that little bit sweeter!

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Tables with 2 games to go:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

By Phase 3:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Thanks robot.
Cracking team RickyRosa, I wish you well in the main game, I'll be looking out for your players.

You're barred for the European Championships mini league BTW. :lol:

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

Across 5 teams:

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Backlash wrote:Thanks robot.
Cracking team RickyRosa, I wish you well in the main game, I'll be looking out for your players.

Don't give him too much praise backlash im sure his topteam at the end of phase 2 was blitzreig meaning super spurs was a lucky gamble :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......no fair play ricky, im to looking out to see where you finish and wish you the best of luck and hopefully you win a nice pot of wonga, fingers crossed for ya !

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:
Backlash wrote:Thanks robot.

Don't give him too much praise backlash im sure his topteam at the end of phase 2 was blitzreig meaning super spurs was a lucky gamble :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......no fair play ricky, im to looking out to see where you finish and wish you the best of luck and hopefully you win a nice pot of wonga, fingers crossed for ya !
Thank you Backlash mate, appreciate all the support and positive vibes!

And your right Ex-Pro, to an extent it's all luck, massive variance in this game and Blitzkrieg were my top team with a Bayern back bone, a bit like Lee Thomas' team and Super Spurs were my 2nd best team.

Ironically I agonised over my Blitzkrieg teams phase 3 changes, agonised, even worked out a specific and pre determined ET plan. But with Super Spurs I remember picking it within minutes, though, I did specifically Buck the favoured Barca and Dortmund trend, reasoning that to pick the same team as the top teams was futile and knowing I had to a risk utilising the value enablers of Kolo and Suarez to be able to pick the team with 8 Real players I have today.

So whilst you could argue there is a lot of luck, I would argue that it's not blind luck and that I made good decisions like bringing In Super Kev for Benzema as my ET (please, please, please no Benzema goal in final!)

I can only imagine how well I would be doing if I had found the courage to make Blitzkrieg my Real based team... I was 17th overall I think at the time, certain go doing very well....

Thank you for your words of encouragement though, truely do hope I have a good final and that Real concede but win the game through Moderic and Kroos and Bale.

I still believe!

One of the most pleasing aspects of this years comp is not the fact I'm doing well overall (not as well as Block I may add) but that I top the FISO league. To me you guys are the cream of the U.K. FF players, so big dose of luck or not (I am an incredibly lucky man) to me it means a lot.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

Backlash, I'm on hols after the Final so won't be able to post the table until a week later, the overall and phase 3 is obviously just simply looking at the site to see who won but the combined 5 team total you'll have to add up manually to see if anyone catches lee and he has to pay out.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

robot wrote:Backlash, I'm on hols after the Final so won't be able to post the table until a week later, the overall and phase 3 is obviously just simply looking at the site to see who won but the combined 5 team total you'll have to add up manually to see if anyone catches lee and he has to pay out.
Do you have to go on holiday robot? Don't say anything but backlash is absolutely useless, dosn't know his arse from his elbow !!! As I say mate keep it to yourself, he tries his best :D Thanks for keeping us updated with the league's and have a good un !!

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

In the sky as we speak :D I'm sure even backlash can find a calculator and add ronnys and pro gaffers scores up to see if they beat you :wink:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

leethomas wrote:
robot wrote:Backlash, I'm on hols after the Final so won't be able to post the table until a week later, the overall and phase 3 is obviously just simply looking at the site to see who won but the combined 5 team total you'll have to add up manually to see if anyone catches lee and he has to pay out.
Do you have to go on holiday robot? Don't say anything but backlash is absolutely useless, dosn't know his arse from his elbow !!! As I say mate keep it to yourself, he tries his best :D Thanks for keeping us updated with the league's and have a good un !!
Thanks for your kind words lads.
I try my best but it's just not good enough for some people.

The truth hurts.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Backlash wrote:
leethomas wrote:

The truth hurts.
Where has your avatar gone :?:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

It's been stolen!

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Backlash wrote:
leethomas wrote:

The truth hurts.
Backlash!! I'm appalled!! Someone hacked into my account to post this..... I'm bloody livid !! You do a top notch premier job with your fantastic side games, ( Euro dream team, midfield master picker, Euro 16 :D ) to name a few !! Some people just don't recognise the work you do on here, some people also believe Jeff puts in the biggest shift on here, Jeff does a fantastic job but I for one know you push him close for the work and commitment you put in yourself over the season. Don't be downhearted by some cowardly remark by some genius hacker, looking forward to your fantastic side games you conjure up in next seasons game...... I bet knowing you, you will probably already have one lined up for Euro 16, you're probably just finalising the rules :D
Looking forward to it, love Lee x

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

I'm so sorry that I doubted you :oops: , it was probably Jeff or gutshot they have a right nasty side :twisted:

I knew something was fishy, that explains it all.

I Was thinking of doing a five a side game where you choose 1 from each position and you can then choose the additional player as a mid or Striker, I may need some help composing the Excel sheet Zimmerman/ CBN/Jeff/robot?

With only robot in this mini league thread it's looking like he will be the man I turn to :wink:

Or I'll pen and paper it!

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

leethomas wrote:
Backlash wrote:
leethomas wrote:

The truth hurts.
Backlash!! I'm appalled!! Someone hacked into my account to post this..... I'm bloody livid !! You do a top notch premier job with your fantastic side games, ( Euro dream team, midfield master picker, Euro 16 :D ) to name a few !! Some people just don't recognise the work you do on here, some people also believe Jeff puts in the biggest shift on here, Jeff does a fantastic job but I for one know you push him close for the work and commitment you put in yourself over the season. Don't be downhearted by some cowardly remark by some genius hacker, looking forward to your fantastic side games you conjure up in next seasons game...... I bet knowing you, you will probably already have one lined up for Euro 16, you're probably just finalising the rules :D
Looking forward to it, love Lee x

Haha quality.......Great avatar by the way Backlash :lol:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

RickyRosa wins the overall and phase 3 in total £107 as well as getting a nice 5k from the Sun 8-)
ronny10 grabs 2nd to win £35.

If you can both PM me your PayPal or Bank account details I'll get that over to you both Today.

With robot currently in his Mankini in Benidorm I'll try and work out the combined overall winner later.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Backlash wrote:RickyRosa wins the overall and phase 3 in total £107 as well as getting a nice 5k from the Sun 8-)

If you can both PM me your PayPal or Bank account details I'll get that over to you both Today.

With robot currently in his Mankini in Benidorm I'll try and work out the combined overall winner later.
I think you will find I have romped home in the combined Daniel :D .... Noticed Mrs backlash sneaked in for 100 quid, she's much better than you mate, I would let her pick your Euro teams :wink:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

I'll add up later with my trusty Casio calculator.

I don't think I'll see the £100 as it's in her name, you know what these evil Women are like :twisted:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

leethomas wins the average across the teams racking up an impressive 1730 points averaging 346 per team.

£40 to you, send me your details and I'll transfer it over.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Backlash wrote:leethomas wins the average across the teams racking up an impressive 1730 points averaging 346 per team.

£40 to you, send me your details and I'll transfer it over.
Well played Lee :)

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Backlash wrote:RickyRosa wins the overall and phase 3 in total £107 as well as getting a nice 5k from the Sun 8-)

Got 2.5k in the end mate for 5th which is obv still a right result...

Just as proud to win the FISO league though!!

Championay, Ole Ole Ole!!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”