To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sun/Tff Europe combo

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Sun/Tff Europe combo

Post by robot »

Backlash wrote:
robot wrote: I was considering suggesting a sun/tff combo league would there be any interest in that or are there to many one game only players unlike me!
Sounds complicated but I'll give it a go.
ok then Backlash is interested, he'll do to get it going!

There's a few on here that play both versions, but probably a lot more that stick to their preferred game so here's an opportunity to give the other a go,one is a good game with dubious ratings an awful website and missing players but enjoyable to play with decent prizes and low maintenance the other costs to enter and has dire prizes, lots of transfers to deal with but a better ran game with no dodgy ratings a full player list and a much better website! One has europa league players the other doesn't they have both split the game into phases albeit in a different way.

So just for fun (might add a small prize if entry level is good) for every sun team entered (up to 5) match it up with a Tff team and copy and paste below.
The winner will be the highest combined total (no fancy formula, just the 2 totals added together).
Teams must be entered into the league prior to first kick off on 16th feb.

Sun mini league code is 8493225
Tff mini league code is Fiso TffSun and Sun Europe combo 8107847

Robot (Sun) Bayer Neverlosen (tff) Cant handle the Huth
Last edited by robot on 09 Feb 2016, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Re: Sun/Tff Europe combo

Post by Backlash »

I'll enter tonight, thanks robot.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Backlash wrote:I'll enter tonight, thanks robot.
Cheers no one else so far bad idea/ no interest if no prize?
With all the moans about ratings thought a few sun only players might want to try something different and visa versa for those tffers who never venture away.
If people want paid /cash prize can change it or add a token prize if it stays as free/fun entry.
Will put all 5 of mine in if it takes off.

nffc
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nffc »

robot wrote:
Backlash wrote:
robot wrote: I was considering suggesting a sun/tff combo league would there be any interest in that or are there to many one game only players unlike me!

There's a few on here that play both versions, but probably a lot more that stick to their preferred game so here's an opportunity to give the other a go,one is a good game with dubious ratings an awful website and missing players but enjoyable to play with decent prizes and low maintenance the other costs to enter and has dire prizes, lots of transfers to deal with but a better ran game with no dodgy ratings a full player list and a much better website! One has europa league players the other doesn't they have both split the game into phases albeit in a different way.

So just for fun (might add a small prize if entry level is good) for every sun team entered (up to 5) match it up with a Tff team and copy and paste below.
The winner will be the highest combined total (no fancy formula, just the 2 totals added together).

The league name is wrong. Figured it out though and its Fiso Tff and Sun Europe combo

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

nffc wrote:
robot wrote:
Backlash wrote:

The league name is wrong. Figured it out though and its Fiso Tff and Sun Europe combo
I gave up on this idea due to lack of response so it's me against you :wink:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

I forgot to enter, is it too late?

I've not entered a TFF team was there a deadline?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”