To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Europe Dream Team 2016

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Europe Dream Team 2016

Post by pulpfiction »

I have received a reply from dreamteam regarding this upcoming competition.

If you are a paying member you will be given five teams to enter. 8-)

That is all the info I have at this time.

Dreamteam will be sending out an email shortly to all dreamteam members explaining a bit more about rules and terms and conditions.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Re: Europe Dream Team 2016

Post by gutshot »

pulpfiction wrote:I have received a reply from dreamteam regarding this upcoming competition.

If you are a paying member you will be given five teams to enter. 8-)

That is all the info I have at this time.

Dreamteam will be sending out an email shortly to all dreamteam members explaining a bit more about rules and terms and conditions.
Thanks for the info :)

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Cheers Pulpfiction

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fiso Champions League Winner 11-12, Fiso Champions League Runner Up 14-15, Fiso Elite League Winner 14-15, Copa de Tinta JT Winner 2014, Sun DT ISO Winner 15-16.

Post by ISSACA »

Five Brazil blocks for me then :!:

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

I'll be giving Euro DreamTeam a wide berth. I want to give TPTB time to sack/redeploy the people responsible for this season's poorly organised competition.
Last edited by jeffmcgow on 21 Jan 2016, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

jeffmcgow wrote:I'll be giving Euro DreamTeam a wide berth. I want to give them TPTB time to sack/redeploy the people responsible for this season's poorly organised competition.
AKA Batman & Robbins :wink:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

ISSACA wrote:Five Brazil blocks for me then :!:
Someone's been on the beer :D

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

jeffmcgow wrote:I'll be giving Euro DreamTeam a wide berth. I want to give them TPTB time to sack/redeploy the people responsible for this season's poorly organised competition.
I'll give it a go being as my season was over in October

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

That's good news as I thought I'd read that we would be limited to one team this year.

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

are you talking about a Euro 2016 competition (in the summer)
or the upcoming European (CL&EL) knockout stage competition?

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

jpk wrote:are you talking about a Euro 2016 competition (in the summer)
or the upcoming European (CL&EL) knockout stage competition?
CL

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Are you back from the shops now?

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

Opening later today

You can either be a Club Dream Team Trialist (One month) in which case you will be given one free Dream Team Europe entry, or become a full Club Dream Team member at a cost of £2.99 per month where you are given five Premium teams (one free team plus four additional teams). If you are an existing Club Dream Team member you qualify for five Premium teams (one free team plus four additional teams). No additional teams may be purchased, so the maximum number of teams that a member may have is five.

TRANSFER WINDOWS

All transfers are free of charge and there are three transfer windows together with emergency transfers.

• Between the opening of the Game and immediately prior to kick-off of first Eligible Match on Tuesday 16 February 2016, currently at 17:00 GMT you may make unlimited pre-scoring transfers to your team(s).

• Between Phases One and Two of the Game you may make unlimited transfers to your team(s). ie between Friday 26 February and the first kick-off on Tuesday 8 March 2016

• Between Phases Two and Three of the Game you may make unlimited transfers to your team(s). ie between Friday 18 March and the first kick-off on Tuesday 5 April 2016

Transfers will take effect from the first Eligible Game of the appropriate phase.

There will also be three emergency transfer windows:

• One transfer to be made outside of game time (between first kick-off and 23.59 pm on a matchday) – Wednesday, February 17 until Friday, February 26 at 08.59am

• One transfer to be made outside of game time (between first kick-off and 23.59pm on a matchday) – Wednesday, March 9 at 0.00 until Friday, March 18 at 8.59am

• One transfer to be made outside of game time (between first kick-off and 23.59pm on a matchday) – Wednesday, April 6 at 0.00 and the final match kick-off on Saturday, May 28

Transfers made during emergency windows will take effect immediately and score from the next match event. Other terms for Game transfers are as per the main Dream Team Game.
PRIZES
THE PRIZES AND PRIZE ELIGIBILITY

There is a prize pool for Dream Team Europe of £100,000 as follows:

For each of Game Phases One, Two and Three £10,000 each making a total of £30,000 only for entrants who are full Club Dream members at the kick-off deadline as detailed in ‘IN-GAME PHASE PRIZE ELIGIBILITY‘ above of the first Eligible Match for each Phase distributed as follows:

£2,000 for the winner obtaining the most points in the Phase from the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£1,500 for the 2nd placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£1,250 for the 3rd placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£1,000 for the 4th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£750 for the 5th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£700 for the 6th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£600 for the 7th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£500 for the 8th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£400 for the 9th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£250 for the 10th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£150 for the 11th placed entrant in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team

£100 each for the 12th to 20th placed entrants in the Phase of the Premium entrants of Club Dream Team (9 in total) = £ 900

Only Club Dream Team Members are eligible for these prizes. See IN-GAME PHASE PRIZE ELIGIBILITY above.

Remember there is a transfer window between each phase in which you can make unlimited transfers.

This leaves a massive £70,000 plus to be distributed as an overall prize pool across all the Eligible Games of all three phases to all entrants, both FREE and PREMIUM as follows

£25,000 for the winner obtaining the most points from all the entrants in the Game

£15,000 for the 2nd placed from all the entrants in the Game

£10,000 for the 3rd placed from all the entrants in the Game

£5,000 for the 4th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£2,500 for the 5th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£1,250 for the 6th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£1,000 for the 7th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£750 for the 8th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£500 for the 9th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£250 for the 10th placed from all the entrants in the Game

£ 100 each for the 11th to 100th (90 in total=£ 9,000) placed from all the entrants in the Game

So £70,250 for the overall prize pool in total.

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

So it's a 3 phase game with winner having x3 best phase scores ?
Typical Batman & Robbins :evil: :twisted: :evil:

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

games live now

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Didn't play last year so excuse asking the obvious but what are the differences to last year?

And looking at the rules the bit that sticks out to me is the first 2 phases cover 1 leg of champions league and 2 legs of europa league, surely meaning most will pick europa only teams.

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

why am i being asked to sign up when entering a team ?
anyone else had same problem ?

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Blademan wrote:why am i being asked to sign up when entering a team ?
anyone else had same problem ?
Just tried and got asked to sign in again, did that then tick terms and condition etc, and enter my mobile, said they needed it to tell me when i win :!:

Anyway follow the screens then team appears as it should with 4 credits remaining.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Unlimited transfers between phases? Eughh.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

robot wrote:Didn't play last year so excuse asking the obvious but what are the differences to last year?

And looking at the rules the bit that sticks out to me is the first 2 phases cover 1 leg of champions league and 2 legs of europa league, surely meaning most will pick europa only teams.
The only problem being how few players you have to choose from on the half hearted Sun list.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

Yes read the rules first before looking at the player list :!:

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

Maldini wrote:
robot wrote:Didn't play last year so excuse asking the obvious but what are the differences to last year?

The only problem being how few players you have to choose from on the half hearted Sun list.
same problem as last year yup

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

They do this for International weeks as well, given us a small pool of players to choose from, players who either play in the Premier League + selected others, how about they include every single player whose actually eligible to step onto the pitch! World Cup and Euros same thing.

Anyone remember if there were unlimited transfers between phases last year, I don't think there was? thought there were max 3 changes.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

last years games was a shambles.

they did their best to prevent me winning the last phase by adding about 9 Dinopro players before they played their semi when I was only holding back one transfer or 2 for the final game.

No doubt any surprise packages going deep then their players will be added - cheaply, late on, to continue giving more people a chance which I think is wrong. Any advantage used by any half decent FF player using a strategy is wiped out. Infact unlimited transfers is a eff joke it was bad enough having 24 last year.

redmen82
FISOhead
FS Record: always last

Post by redmen82 »

Nice to see a big effort was made again for the europa teams. Hard to get a full block in with that lot. Maybe it is a tactic to force us to have some chapions league players in

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

The problem with europa is you don't know which players will be playing. With the Champions League most if not all clubs will play their 1st team, but for europa how many managers will put their first team on a Thursday and risk their chances in their Premier League in order to do well in the smaller european competition? Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but it'll be a lottery as to who's playing.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

sleuth wrote:last years games was a shambles.

they did their best to prevent me winning the last phase by adding about 9 Dinopro players before they played their semi when I was only holding back one transfer or 2 for the final game.

No doubt any surprise packages going deep then their players will be added - cheaply, late on, to continue giving more people a chance which I think is wrong. Any advantage used by any half decent FF player using a strategy is wiped out. Infact unlimited transfers is a eff joke it was bad enough having 24 last year.
agreed. that was shocking when they added Dnipro players last minute. thing is they still have time to add numerous players now to the game before the European matches start again so there's no reason why they cant rectify last years problems though I doubt they will. what also got me early in last season's game was I thought that you could transfer during the week ie if you picked lewandowski for a Wednesday game, you could then transfer him out for a lukaku or higuin for Thursday match, which of course you couldn't. I remember spending ages preparing my tactics for the game but it got scuppered when I realised the rules that were not clear in the game. they were only pointed out in the t n c's. that was only the 2nd time I complained to DT. the first being when a sun reporter gave crappy raul meireles starman , even though Ronaldo single handidly destroyed Holland in euro's 2012. apparently hundreds complained too with that one. glad we got 5 teams though. I fully expect to see fiso members in leaderboards of DT Europe

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

I'm eligible to enter 5 team and have already entered one, but it's not showing the option to enter the others? anyone else have the problem?

redmen82
FISOhead
FS Record: always last

Post by redmen82 »

grizzler wrote:The problem with europa is you don't know which players will be playing. With the Champions League most if not all clubs will play their 1st team, but for europa how many managers will put their first team on a Thursday and risk their chances in their Premier League in order to do well in the smaller european competition? Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but it'll be a lottery as to who's playing.
I asume you will be going for block champions league defence. Does anyone know what last years team and transfers were

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Anyone else having a problem entering teams through the iPad app?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”