To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Europe Dream Team 2016

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Re: Europe Dream Team 2016

Post by RickyRosa »

BLOCKHEAD wrote:
grizzler wrote:Nice to see the optimism Block :lol:
Haha I've got a horrible feeling Ruiz will come back from Anfield with negative points and Villareal eliminated.

Might be time to put a few insurance bets on - what do you think?
Great minds and all that Block, I have been thinking the same...

I can get 4.5/1 at the local bookies that City win or 7/4 on City going through...

Now I never normally sports bet, however, without wishing to tempt fate feel that 100 quid is pretty much locked in which in theory could be bet on City winning so no matter what the result I'm happy days.

It's just that I am so reliant on Real that a city win will be devastating, hence the thought process. Trouble with the theory is that I assuming that if Real do go through I will make top ten (by no means certain) and that I will win say for example 1k however, if I don't make top ten And finish say 12th for a hundred I have spunked away my winnings (which I'm going to have to wait months to get from the Sun) and thus I could just leave it that I sweat the mother of all sweats on Real winning.

Any opinions great fully received!

Plevena1963 I naturally assumed you were right up there but have just realised you were simply supporting me, top player!

Git love for all FISO members in this thread, thanks for the words of support means a lot coming from Lee Thomas and Walt thank you for telling me to trust my instincts.

Long way to go but I still believe!

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

RickyRosa wrote:
BLOCKHEAD wrote:
grizzler wrote:Nice to see the optimism Block :lol:
Haha I've got a horrible feeling Ruiz will come back from Anfield with negative points and Villareal eliminated.

Might be time to put a few insurance bets on - what do you think?
Great minds and all that Block, I have been thinking the same...

I can get 4.5/1 at the local bookies that City win or 7/4 on City going through...

Now I never normally sports bet, however, without wishing to tempt fate feel that 100 quid is pretty much locked in which in theory could be bet on City winning so no matter what the result I'm happy days.

It's just that I am so reliant on Real that a city win will be devastating, hence the thought process. Trouble with the theory is that I assuming that if Real do go through I will make top ten (by no means certain) and that I will win say for example 1k however, if I don't make top ten And finish say 12th for a hundred I have spunked away my winnings (which I'm going to have to wait months to get from the Sun) and thus I could just leave it that I sweat the mother of all sweats on Real winning.

Any opinions great fully received!

Plevena1963 I naturally assumed you were right up there but have just realised you were simply supporting me, top player!

Git love for all FISO members in this thread, thanks for the words of support means a lot coming from Lee Thomas and Walt thank you for telling me to trust my instincts.

Long way to go but I still believe!
It might also be worth you entering a city heavy team into the weekly to give another possible fallback option (albeit only £25 for top 100). I've got 8 Liverpool players in mine :)

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

You really are a mind reader!!!

9 city players and two Liverpool players in my weekly team...

For once hope my weekly does rubbishy in the 2nd games of the week!

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

dont expect your cheques anytime soon lads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

leethomas received his on Saturday I think, maybe you'll get yours Tuesday?
My mate finished top 5 too and got his Saturday.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=118587&p=2883175#p2882968

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

so need Bayern to go out tonight and they are all over Athletico, least Muller just missed a penalty...

Please Torres get the away goal!!!!

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

RickyRosa wrote:so need Bayern to go out tonight and they are all over Athletico, least Muller just missed a penalty...

You any players playing tonight Ricky?

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Thats done it,cant see away back now for Bayern

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

"Unbelievable jeff!" was about to post "are we gonna see the 2nd all madrid final in 3 seasons?" but looks like the Bayern comeback is on! was surprised pep subbed off costa for komen as id thought he would've taken Xavi Alonso instead as he needed 2 goals in 25 mins but then i suppose that's why pep's arguably the best coach in the world and I'm a postman. I think lewandowski will score last 5 and Bayern to go through 3-2. well I hope he does as he's in my best DT Europe phase 3 team

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

RickyRosa wrote:so need Bayern to go out tonight and they are all over Athletico, least Muller just missed a penalty...

MISSED PENALTY - Fernando Torres :(

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

That was absolute torture to watch - glad it's over :!:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Madrid blocks massive favs now, half of the current top 100 won't be so for long.

my best in 87th probably can't win but a clean sheet tomorrow should see a decent chance of some cash, well just madrid getting through should give me a chance :!:

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

plevna1963 wrote:

No mate.

None at all, just wanted all the Bayern teams killed tbh. (Sorry Lee)

Couldn't believe it when Torres missed the penalty! I thought for a second I had called the result in again! I had only just started watching the game again as I was a big chicken and couldnt stand the tension after Bayern went one nil up and Athletico saved the penalty, thought I was doomed so got my 9 year old lad to watch it for me and he neglected to tell me that Griezman had got the away goal!!!

I almost peed myself when I turned over and it was one all!!!

Not a perfect night by any stretch, Lewondoskis' goal and Neurs' Penalty save would have no doubt helped a few teams, however, on a positive note, no clean sheet for the Bayern Semi blocks, Muller blanked and most importantly, Bayern leave the game.

Heavy heart really as I was only at the Allianz in October with my lad who was playing Munich (he now supports them since I got him the Ribery kit) but hey, this is dream team kid, it's a tough life and a brutal game!!!

Now bring on tomorrow, Ronaldo to be at his best and Resl to go through ( no Benzema please playing) with a sneaky Modric or Kroos goal/star man and I'll be a happy bunny!

Hope an Athletico player gets star man

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

RickyRosa wrote:
plevna1963 wrote:

No mate.

Couldn't believe it when Torres missed the penalty! I thought for a second I had called the result in again! I had only just started watching the game again as I was a big chicken and couldnt stand the tension after Bayern went one nil up and Athletico saved the penalty, thought I was doomed so got my 9 year old lad to watch it for me and he neglected to tell me that Griezman had got the away goal!!!

Not a perfect night by any stretch, Lewondoskis' goal and Neurs' Penalty save would have no doubt helped a few teams, however, on a positive note, no clean sheet for the Bayern Semi blocks, Muller blanked and most importantly, Bayern leave the game.

Heavy heart really as I was only at the Allianz in October with my lad who was playing Munich (he now supports them since I got him the Ribery kit) but hey, this is dream team kid, it's a tough life and a brutal game!!!

Now bring on tomorrow, Ronaldo to be at his best and Resl to go through ( no Benzema please playing) with a sneaky Modric or Kroos goal/star man and I'll be a happy bunny!

Vidal got it which I would have taken before the game. Bayern players rated across the board apart from the guilty culprit who missed the pen :oops:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

BLOCKHEAD wrote:
RickyRosa wrote:
plevna1963 wrote:

No mate.

Vidal got it which I would have taken before the game. Bayern players rated across the board apart from the guilty culprit who missed the pen :oops:
No worrys Ricky , I'm down to 3 players now :roll: so think my chances of 100 quid have gone, good luck to all with still a chance of big money!! Bring on the euros :(

Wiz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Wiz »

ronny10 wrote:Madrid blocks massive favs now, half of the current top 100 won't be so for long.

my best in 87th probably can't win but a clean sheet tomorrow should see a decent chance of some cash, well just madrid getting through should give me a chance :!:
I notice they've given the BM Semi blocks a chance though by rating them all, hardly any Atleti possession yet they conceded the goal which knocked them out and a pen which should have finished it. (Ref had a mare with both!).

If there are no CS's in the next few games net win for BM defenders if the ratings are bad. (seen it all season with that rubbish Arsenal defence(Cech being the exception))

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

You may be surprised Lee, if Real go out your hundred is locked in, even if they don't you still have a nice haul of points.

was going to throw my toys out about the ratings and then thought, wait, they did actually win the game!

as you say they are rated across the board, apart from Muller (result) and could be a worse star man,not many seem to have Vidal.

like you mate would have definitely taken it before the game...

At one point I thought Bayern were going to win to nil so am happy overall, just with the Bayern exit really.

In theory, two more games for Real to come, hopefully a clean sheet and a few differential scorers and the Bayern points will prove to be academic.

Even if Real concede they still have two games to out score the Bayern teams

All to play for now! Need Sevilla to smash up Shaktar (C'mon super Kev)

No doubt will have slipped down the league tonight but tomorrow night will be a different story (I hope)!

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Think I want 1-1 tonight - sorry Ricky!

Now Bayern are out - I just want everyone eliminated so I can lock down that place in the top 10.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Please, please, please let Real win!

If Moderic or Kroos get a goal or two if willmake my day! (Haven't had a great one so am looking forward to a change in fortune)

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Boom!!!

A Welshman as well!

We should call him the postman....

Because he always delivers!

Need one more to be safe!

C'mon Luca!!!

mesmerised
FISOhead
FS Record: I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 10k a day

Post by mesmerised »

A Real Madrid clean sheet is as safe as houses.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

RickyRosa wrote:Boom!!!

A Welshman as well!

We should call him the postman....

Because he always delivers!

Need one more to be safe!

C'mon Luca!!!
"The opening goal has been confirmed as an own goal by Fernando. #UCL" - tweet by the official Champions League twitter account.

Means Carvajal also loses the assist and possibly Bale :(

Harpo10
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Harpo10 »

Yeah Bale lost his points now too. Really can't see City scoring!

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Don't know which city teams worst, this one or one that played weekend !! Yaya looks about 26 stone !!

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

I think Pepe may have nicked starman looking at the whoscored ratings. Not ideal at all :!:

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Ce la vie with ref Bales goal...

I can only ask for some much!

Kroos showing as star man at mo...bit of Kroos control FTW!

If no one loses there points after the game I'm showing 49 points on the night and makes the Bayern defenders ratings from last night academic...

Just hope they song go giving Tony's star man to Hart or something stupid!

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

RickyRosa wrote:Ce la vie with ref Bales goal...

I can only ask for some much!

Kroos showing as star man at mo...bit of Kroos control FTW!

If no one loses there points after the game I'm showing 49 points on the night and makes the Bayern defenders ratings from last night academic...

Just hope they song go giving Tony's star man to Hart or something stupid!
How many points you on Ricky in live scoring?

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

doing ok but learnt a valuable lesson, a semi is no use to anyone :cry:
my 3/5 real block just keeps on losing points to 5/5 blocks.
stupid aubamayang and reus taking all my funds!

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

nufcwaz wrote: a semi is no use to anyone :cry:
yeah, heard this a few times before :roll:

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Hart only got a 6 :shock: :lol: