To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Europe Dream Team - Transfer help

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Europe Dream Team - Transfer help

Post by nufcwaz »

how would you sort this mess out? sat in 58th pos. 6 transfers left, im thinking,

howard
stones
coleman
moreno- napoli def.
skrtel- napoli def.

de bruyne
shaqiri
griezmann- robben

messi- ronaldo
lukaku
sturridge- higuain

gives me a full 11 players going into the GW

then do ronaldo- messi/alternative the week after for the final part of phase 2, giving me 10 players.

please point out any mistakes ive made in my planning.

also, do we get our next 12 transfer as soon as phase 2 finishes or after the first phase 3 GW? thanks.

flippetyflop
Kevin and Perry

Re: Europe Dream Team - Strategy

Post by flippetyflop »

I like it :-)

Just curious what your plan will be if Everton get knocked out of the next europa league phase?

I'm toying with the idea of ignoring the double gw of the europa league players and focussing on players from champions league side who i expect to get far in the competition

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

i havnt got a plan for the everton players, if theyre out then its game over unless i can stay in a good position until i get my next transfers.

Edmondson
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Mini Leagues also ran :(

Post by Edmondson »

You can use your next set of 12 transfers to ditch any of your 1st phase players that have crashed out. (Before the next set of games)

Aren't the game weeks aligned all the way until the final once you have your 12 transfers, so no pinching extra games until the final. The 12 transfers are just for:

1. Replacing players knocked out or injured / suspended
2. Fine tuning, piling in on juicy home games...which we have all fallen foul of before, with the exiting player notching an unlikely brace :evil:

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

nufcwaz wrote:how would you sort this mess out? sat in 58th pos. 6 transfers left, im thinking,

howard
stones
coleman
moreno- napoli def.
skrtel- napoli def.

de bruyne
shaqiri
griezmann- robben

messi- ronaldo
lukaku
sturridge- higuain

then do ronaldo- messi/alternative the week after for the final part of phase 2, giving me 10 players.

also, do we get our next 12 transfer as soon as phase 2 finishes or after the first phase 3 GW? thanks.
been thinking, maybe go with alaba and marcelo instead of the 2 napoli defs, yes theyve 1 less game in this phase but more likely to keep a clean sheet and "guaranteed" to be in the next round, just a bit of forward thinking.

the doc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2012 Champion John Morrison Elite FA Cup

Post by the doc »

marcelo not playing tonight

Real Madrid XI: Casillas, Arbeloa, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao, Kroos, Khedira, Isco, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema.

Schalke: Wellenreuther; Howedes, Fuchs, Nastasic, Matip; Meyer, Hoger, Barnetta, Neustadter; Choupo-Moting, Huntelaar

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

nufcwaz wrote:
nufcwaz wrote:how would you sort this mess out? sat in 58th pos. 6 transfers left, im thinking,

howard
stones
coleman
moreno- napoli def.
skrtel- napoli def.

de bruyne
shaqiri
griezmann- robben

messi- ronaldo
lukaku
sturridge- higuain

been thinking, maybe go with alaba and marcelo instead of the 2 napoli defs, yes theyve 1 less game in this phase but more likely to keep a clean sheet and "guaranteed" to be in the next round, just a bit of forward thinking.
Nearly went varane when I saw Marcelo wasn't playing, talked myself out of it and went henrique instead, so glad I did now, bring on the schalke goals! And a Ronaldo hattrick!
Anyone know how many of the top 100 have Ronaldo? I'd be very surprised if it's less than 95ish.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”