To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The Champions League Final

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

The Champions League Final

Post by CBN »

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: The Champions League Final

Post by CBN »

Good luck to all those in with a chance of prize money. Let's have a big money FISO winner! 8-)

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Yeh Good Luck Lee and anyone on here with a Shout. Hope it goes your way and you spend the night doing some dodgy dancing in your living room. And Lee take it easy on your Dog whatever way it goes. :)

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

That's gutshot at the top, right? Going to take some catching if both teams score.

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

CBN wrote:That's gutshot at the top, right? Going to take some catching if both teams score.
I thought it was Lee who was the top dog in the Fray among Fisoers.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

Just put BT Sport on, but they appear to have replaced it with a Black Eyed Peas concert :wink:

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

forestfan wrote:Just put BT Sport on, but they appear to have replaced it with a Black Eyed Peas concert :wink:
You would have thought they could have got a bigger act then that! Have a feeling Juve might just spring a surprise tonight.

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

They're by far the better team here and what a finish there.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Brilliant game, Juve edging at the moment, Real just haven't been able to get service to Ron.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

Moist von Lipwig wrote:They're by far the better team here and what a finish there.
Up there with Zidane's effort in 2002...

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Tacalabala wrote:Brilliant game, Juve edging at the moment, Real just haven't been able to get service to Ron.
Yep I've been sat here hours waiting for a beer :roll:

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Every goal has been superb

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Real have shown their true class in the second half....and the kid Asensio has scored. The first successful defence of the Champions League era, magnificent.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Three out the last four as well.

Pretty impressive.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Looks like plenty of FISO winners in that top ten and a fair few hard luck stories amongst them. Well done all, see you next season where I hope to put up a better challenge!

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Hi I'm a new member to this but was just wondering if anyone had heard anything off dream team about the euro prizes? I coached my mate to third position but finished within the top 200 myself. :| I know prizes and calls have been paid and made in the main competition but haven't heard anything about the euro game..... If anyone could post on here to let me know if be very grateful. My name's Ben Parkin by the way.

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

Biddles32 wrote:Hi I'm a new member to this but was just wondering if anyone had heard anything off dream team about the euro prizes? I coached my mate to third position but finished within the top 200 myself. :| I know prizes and calls have been paid and made in the main competition but haven't heard anything about the euro game..... If anyone could post on here to let me know if be very grateful. My name's Ben Parkin by the way.
It hasn't been paid yet .
The seasonal winners got paid yesterday . We are one week behind in terms of games played . Hopefully we get paid next week .

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Cheers Iksh, I'll let my pal know. And then we can split winnings when it gets transferred :D I can't wait for the new season. Already been scouting on the internet and looking at possible transfers and who is leaving the premiership to try and get a base of 5 players or so who I want in every team (even though I have no idea how the starting prices are going to be). And then fixture easy-ness needs to be factored in also when that gets released! It never stops! Least we have world cup next year.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “European Dream Team”