To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Oulala 21

A forum for Oulala Fantasy Football a weekly Fantasy Football game.
bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Oulala 21

Post by bloggie »

Up to 6th. You could only guess how I have a non playing midfielder and Ronaldo on the bench. I see the prizes depend on how many friend invites you procure now.

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Re: Oulala 21

Post by jeffmcgow »

bloggie wrote:Up to 6th. You could only guess how I have a non playing midfielder and Ronaldo on the bench. I see the prizes depend on how many friend invites you procure now.
Good going there bloggie! By that I mean "good going with the 6th place" not "good going leaving Ronaldo on the bench"!

How did that happen? Where you trying the old 4-striker trick and forgot to make the transfer in time?

I'm not sure how the new system is going to work out. At the start of the season I managed to get about 5 people at work interested in the game but have had no success since.

Given the number of friends I have and my reticence with social media I might just be playing for the Oulala mug each week :lol:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Oulala 21

Post by bloggie »

I think I assumed Ronaldo wasn't playing so transferred him out for a midfielder who scored a fair 51 but hadn't transferred out a non playing midfielder in time so I guess you have to keep an eye on starters. They said they were going to add some points to certain individuals pre signing up new players. I guess it takes the shine of it if you don't get the prerequisite number.Plus you have avoid spamming I guess. Not sure if that means there is 5 different prize pools.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Oulala Fantasy Football”