To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Oulala Fantasy Football - New Features

A forum for Oulala Fantasy Football a weekly Fantasy Football game.
Oulala
Treebeard

Oulala Fantasy Football - New Features

Post by Oulala »

Hey FISOers!

Just to let you know that at Oulala Fantasy Football we're always trying to improve the gaming experience for our users.

We've recently introduced a substitutions guide that allows the user to view a timeline that shows when his/her starting 11 players and substitutes play during the Oulala week to simplify the selection process and to help have substitutes that play after the starters for maximum points potential.

We're also currently testing a live score feature on our fixtures page at http://www.oulala.com/en/oulala-fixtures.
This is already live (beta version) and should be fully operational within a few weeks. Useful info such as fixtures, scores, events, lineups and individual scores, all live, can be found here.

We love to hear the thoughts of our players and very much welcome feedback about the Oulala experience, it's your game afterall!

Thanks,

The Oulala team.

Viva
Treebeard
FS Record: Africa Cup of Nations 2012 Fiso league winner

Re: Oulala Fantasy Football - New Features

Post by Viva »

Hi Oulala and thanks for the info.

I've already used the subs timeline when picking my team, it is very useful as there had been times that I had picked subs that had played before my starters which was very frustrating when I went to make a change so a big thumbs up to this feature!!

I hadn't seen the fixtures page. So it displays live what's happening in every match at that specific time? that's pretty impressive given the amount of games that are going on at any one time.
And games that have finished can be refered back to? If so then thats handy to see how players you haven't picked perform!

Thanks again!

Shaq
Wideboy

Post by Shaq »

its nice to see a game communicate with its players unlike others i could mention

thanks oulala, i hadnt actually seen either feature so ill check them out :D

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

This is looking amazing. Good work Oulala team.

Seeing the full points updates by fixture will certainly help me to familiarise myself with all these players as I'll be able to pick out the stars in each team at a glance.

Oulala
Treebeard

Post by Oulala »

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Viva wrote:So it displays live what's happening in every match at that specific time?
And games that have finished can be refered back to?
Hey Viva, yes, all live info directly at your fingertips, so checking out the players your friends have or that player that's racking up the points that you may want to think about the following week. As jeff mentioned, it could help you familiarize yourself with the star performers in each team, so we're expecting some bigger and better scores in future weeks, no pressure!
Yes. You can see for example, last week (5) previous player points, events etc on the fixtures page.

We're always a click away shaq, either on here, via our website forum, live-chat or email. Hearing what you guys think helps us!

We expect to see jeff on the podium within the next three gameweeks, it's time now :wink:

Thanks

The Oulala Team

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

Liking these new features. Been going off historical data up to now. so seeing some real time data will really help with selections and particularly subs!. Bring on the next gameweek!

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

Oulala wrote: We expect to see jeff on the podium within the next three gameweeks, it's time now :wink:

The Oulala Team
Yikes, I may need to slip the Oulala IT team a few Euros. I could always pick a decent team of course - that'd be a lot cheaper. :wink:

One thing that would be useful for the fixture listings is an "expand all" option - a single click which will replace clicking each of the little "Expand match details" on the right hand side:

And if I can be pushy ( :) ) it would be great if the player search ignored the special characters on player names.
Edit: forget that last bit, it seems to work! Typing "Sane" found "Sané, L" and "Sané, S" amongst others. I haven't a clue what I was doing earlier when I couldn't find "Müller, T" :oops:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Oulala Fantasy Football”