Egg Cup Annoucement

Archive for Egg Cup topics.
happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Egg Cup Annoucement

Post by happyhoppy »

Egg Cup announcement

I have had a number of PMs from people complaining of non posting of transfers and keeping teams up to date. This is pretty much the only rule (see rule 4 below) of this competition, if you can't do it then why enter? It leads to friction on those that do post in a timely manner. I am aware there is always the possibility of personal reasons so I tend to tread carefully but enough is enough. I invest a lot of time and money into this competition for both my own and everyone else's enjoyment and I am happy to do so and continue to do so.

The rule states that non conformers will not be allowed to play in the leagues the next year, if this continues to the end of the season I will allow them to play next season but they will be play in League 3 and learn to play the game properly which I think is more than fair.

4. The egg competition is intended as a free to play open, friendly and fun competition. If everyone posts transfers as they should on a timely basis (same day or at the very least before the next scheduled kick off) then there will be no problems, everything will run smoothly. If you feel it will not be possible to do this then please think about whether this competition is for you as it is very frustrating for others who do comply to see others not. Only those that comply will be allowed to play in the leagues the following year.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Egg Cup Annoucement

Post by murf »

Fair comment. Well put.

If you don't want to or can't post your transfers then this isn't the league for you.

Groomyd
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Groomyd »

I'm equally frustrated that I am the only player who uses his arrows properly :evil:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:

happyhoppy
FISO Knight

Post by happyhoppy »

Groomyd wrote:I'm equally frustrated that I am the only player who uses his arrows properly :evil:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVygqjyS4CA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Groomyd
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Groomyd »

very good!

Even matches the avatar :lol:

happyhoppy
FISO Knight

Post by happyhoppy »

Groomyd wrote:very good!