To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Be Part Of Building The Best Fantasy Football Game Online

A forum for PlayON - the weekly fantasy football exchange.
pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: Be Part Of Building The Best Fantasy Football Game Onlin

Post by pa102aw »

I'm having difficulty understanding this game. In my head to head league I have 9180 points, but the others appear to have the same. :?

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Same here PA.

Is there an overall league?
How do we win the £1,000?
I am totally lost.

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

I got 10355 but I may be missing points for a Carragher ( :oops:) CS , not sure if it counts as he only came on for 7 minutes

I like some aspects of the game, I think the live update is pretty smart, but the interface is generally confusing and I'm not sure how good the scoring/pricing is yet as I've only seen it for a day or two. Also I'm not clear as to what you can actually win or if it is all for virtual money and bragging rights. Maybe it will all become clear when the game goes live at some point

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I got 9715 with only 9 blokes and them doing nothing too special (1 goal but 4 CSs)

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

Guys,

I'm Daniel, the Head of Customer Service at playon.co.uk and am happy to answer any questions you may have about our site.

From the outset I want to be clear that I am not here to promote our site. Some of you will like our concept and some of you won't. I am not here to convince you either way - we want to let people make up their own minds.

Firstly, I have been reading through this thread and want to address a few things:

Following the completion of our market research earlier in the year, we sent out Amazon vouchers for £10 to all survey respondents - we said we were going to do this and we stick to our word.

We are currently in a beta environment and are building a group of members who are passionate about fantasy football. We genuinely listen to our members' feedback and if there are things wrong or missing on our site that our members feel are important, we will correct them or build them and quickly incorporate them into our site.

We originally planned for people to come to our site in beta through email invites. When someone joins the site through an email invite from a member, both people become contacts with each other and in this way, they can easily challenge each other to a head2head game and invite each other to multiplayer leagues. As a good number of members are now coming directly to playon.co.uk, there is functionality currently lacking for searching for a user’s name on the site. This is something we are now working on.

To explain our game a little bit:

PlayON is weekly fantasy football. You pick one team of 11 players each week and you can make as many tweaks and changes to your team as you want before the Live Matchday begins. Our games are One-on-One challenges (Head2Head) or Multiplayer Leagues where you can play against many people. Our Live Matchday is what we have spent a lot of time developing and is where you see your players scoring points in real time, your H2H and League games update in real time and see everything that is happening in the Premier League update in real time. Once all the Premier League matches have finished, the pots are redistributed to the winners and a new game begins for next week’s set of matches.

In our beta period, we are offering a prize of £1,000 to whoever accumulates the most PlayON Dollars (PO$ - our beta currency). Each entry into a Head2Head or League game costs PO$11 in beta and “The Big One” league has a prize of PO$10,000 each week. If your balance falls below PO$15 at any stage in beta, you can add another PO$100 for free within your account section.

An overall leaderboard is not currently on the site but this is also something we are working on at present and will be on the site very shortly.

Regarding the image posted by pa102aw – during our Live Matchday your points and your opponents’ points update in real time. However when our live feeds are not running, the static state shown in the image populates with all of your opponents scores showing as 0. This is understandably confusing and we are fixing this now.

Finally, we will be moving from beta into our fully live site when both we, and our members, are happy with the site.

I am available at daniel@playon.co.uk if you ever have any questions and I will respond as quickly as I can to any questions and issues you post here.

Thanks,
Daniel
PlayON Head of Customer Service
Last edited by danielatplayon on 20 Dec 2011, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

I didnt get an amazon voucher?

A useful addition would be a stats table that had the av scores for all players and when you clicked on each one it had the breakdown?

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

Thanks for that suggestion Chrisharry12345, we have a very extensive database of player stats and will be presenting this in the most user friendly way possible over time so that you can easily crunch through all the stats and make a decision about whether to add a player to your team or your scout list.
Average scores is a good idea and something we will certainly include.
Regarding the Amazon voucher - if you completed the survey you will have received an Amazon voucher sent directly from Amazon to the email account you registered. If this is not still in your inbox, send me an email at daniel@playon.co.uk and I will follow up immediately with Amazon.
Thanks,
Daniel

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Daniel,

Thanks for the response and (belated) thanks for the Amazon voucher.

The things I want like simplicity of setting up a FISO league are to make me 'comfortable' by effectively turning into just/yet another FF game.

I can't say I'm convinced by the other features yet but I am stuck in my ways and find life easier if I just focus on one FF game so maybe I am not your target audience.

Good luck and I will look again in a few weeks to see how the site/game is getting on.

Synyster
FISO Knight
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Post by Synyster »

Hi Dan,

What's the current top amount of 'PO', and when does the Beta end?

Am liking the game bar a few teething problems i.e. seeing how I'm doing in my leagues during match play.

Hope this goes well for you, I'll see if I can get a few buds to sign up once the sites nice and smooth. :wink:

Synyster.

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

The current leader has PO$3,263. We will be including an overall leaderboard on the site this Friday once the pots from this gameweek are redistributed.
Remember that within your account section, you can add another PO$100 for free whenever your balance falls below PO$15, so you can enter as many One-on-One and Multiplayer games as you like during our beta period.
Beta will run until we, and our members, are happy with all the functionality that is on the site. We anticipate that it will last for 8-10 weeks but we have no fixed end date as of yet. We will be setting an end date well in advance of going fully live and will notify all members of this but it is flexible at present.
Thanks,
Daniel
Head of Customer Service
daniel@playon.co.uk

Synyster
FISO Knight
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Post by Synyster »

So you can end it when you want and give £1,000 to the leader when you fancy it. :o :lol:

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

Do defenders earn CS points if they are subbed on late in a game (e.g. Carragher on Sunday), I'm guessing not because I had him and he only got 85 points

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

In theory....

Could I get hundreds of FISOers/friends to enter crap teams, challenge them all to head to heads then win loads of (PO) money?

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Quick question, i won the league this week and got $3000 wasnt it 10000 for the winner?

I agree with synster it would be better if you made a solid decision to when the beta ends in regards to the prize anyway otherwise you could just end it when you liked :)

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

websites down..

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Was that the last week this week?

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Most of my scores havent been added on this week.. should be on almost double the 7000 i am currently on!

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Any ideas when ill be receiving my 1k for winning this league..? :)

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

To all the Fiso members who took part in our beta testing - a big thank you.

PlayON Weekly Fantasy Football is now live.

To celebrate, we're giving away £250 in a free entry game this weekend.

Just enter your team in the Beta Testers Multiplayer game at http://www.playon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and see if you take down the cash this weekend.

Thanks again,
Daniel
PlayON Head of Customer Support

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

Hi Fiso Community,

I'm Daniel from playon.co.uk.

We are a new weekly fantasy football game where you can play one-on-one and multiplayer games against your friends, ex-Premier League players and the general public for free or for cash.

There is over £1,000 in pots to be won on playon.co.uk this weekend and this pot size is rising. You can also challenge Gareth Southgate to a one-on-one game or play in his multiplayer game - pot size is currently £450 for a £2 entry.

We have spent a long time researching what the best fantasy football experience is and have spent over a year building it. We are now live and really want to get your thoughts and feedback on the site - particularly our live matchday experience. Fantasy Football is all we do and we want to deliver you with the best fantasy football experience possible. If there is anything you think would improve your experience, let us know and we will build it.

I am here to answer any questions you have about the site - either directly on the forum or you can mail me at daniel@playon.co.uk

Thanks,
Daniel
PlayON Head of Customer Support

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Having the deadline so early is putting a real dampener on this game for me! Have the entry numbers dropped since doing it?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “PlayON”