To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

£5,000 guaranteed pot in GW4

A forum for PlayON - the weekly fantasy football exchange.
danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

£5,000 guaranteed pot in GW4

Post by danielatplayon »

Dear FISO community,

We have a pretty decent offer in place in GW4 which may be of interest to you:

If 500 people enter our GW4 £1,000 guaranteed game by 10pm tomorrow (Sunday), we will increase the pot to £5,000 guaranteed - that's a £5k pot for a single gameweek.

Your team doesn't have to be finalised at 10pm tomorrow - you can continue amending it right up to the first kick-off on the 14th - you just need to save a provisional team and enter the £1,000 guaranteed game. You can pick your team and enter now at http://www.playon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have any questions about the guaranteed game, or about PlayON in general, just post them as replies here and I will answer them all.

Thanks,
Killian

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: £5,000 guaranteed pot in GW4

Post by admin »

Any takers to help PlayON get up to 500? Could be helping yourself to £5k in the process.

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

danielatplayon wrote:Dear FISO community,

We have a pretty decent offer in place in GW4 which may be of interest to you:

If 500 people enter our GW4 £1,000 guaranteed game by 10pm tomorrow (Sunday), we will increase the pot to £5,000 guaranteed - that's a £5k pot for a single gameweek.

Your team doesn't have to be finalised at 10pm tomorrow - you can continue amending it right up to the first kick-off on the 14th - you just need to save a provisional team and enter the £1,000 guaranteed game. You can pick your team and enter now at http://www.playon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have any questions about the guaranteed game, or about PlayON in general, just post them as replies here and I will answer them all.

Thanks,
Killian
10pm deadline approaching.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

looks like the 5k deadline has been extended to Friday.
I have never played this,but had a look this weekend and was impressed.
The only thing holding me back is trusting my card details to someone i have not heard of.
Anyone who has played got any feedback?

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Post by danielatplayon »

Hi Coleridge,

PlayON is a London based company licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. We use Worldpay as our payment processing provider and we can accept deposits via credit / debit card from most countries around the world. We cannot accept card deposits from certain countries - US, Turkey, Canada, Norway, Hong Kong and some others - due to regulatory reasons. We are currently working on broadening our deposit options to include PayPal and Neteller so this should make depositing in the future a bit easier. Anyone can play games on PlayON for free. If you are not from one of the restricted countries, you can deposit and win the cash prizes - you can withdraw back to VISA cards or directly back to your bank account.

We have Robbie Fowler, Les Ferdinand, OptaJoe and a few others playing the game and you can take them on one-on-one this weekend.

This weekend we also have a decent offer in place - if 500 people enter the £1,000 guaranteed pot before 5pm this Friday (entry is £5.50), we'll double the pot to £5,000 guaranteed.

If you have any questions about PlayON - feel free to email me directly at daniel@playon.co.uk or post replies here and I will answer them all. If you want a bit more background on the game, Fantasy Football Scout have done some strategy & player picks articles and last week did an article on our offer http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2 ... ameweek-4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Thanks,
Dan

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

coleridge wrote:looks like the 5k deadline has been extended to Friday.
I have never played this,but had a look this weekend and was impressed.
The only thing holding me back is trusting my card details to someone i have not heard of.
Anyone who has played got any feedback?
I can vouch for them as I played last season and made quite a large withdrawal at the end of the season no problems so dont worry : )

Im hoping the 500 get in as £5k would be a tasty prize pot for the £5 league so get your teams in

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

It really is a top game, but maybe a bit hard for my intelligence. Certainly for the better fantasy player IMHO.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Thanks for the replies people.Think I will give it a go.

revvies
Wideboy
FS Record: Won £50 on fstakes once.

Post by revvies »

Very good game - well run.
Have withdrawn winnings comfortably.

Please note - that the £5000 pot is only available if 500 enter by 5pm today, this might be extended to the start of the gameweek?

The average players in the guaranteed pot is about 250 so one can only hope for the £5000 pot.

Even if it reverts to £1k pot - its till well worth a £5, imo.

Make your picks based on who will perform well this weekend. Clean sheets seem to be very important.
but - In addition look at players past average scores. Players earn other points for tackles, etc.

good luck - there are also some high roller leagues there. £2o+ entry. can win larger pots if you have time to identify the correct picks

all the best

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

coleridge wrote:Thanks for the replies people.Think I will give it a go.
Game experience aside, I certainly think the people who run the game can be trusted. No probs depositing or, more importantly, withdrawing funds, so you can deposit money without worrying you will never see it again - apart from not actually winning any of it back if you are as bad at picking teams as I am. That was the big downside for me, it was just really difficult to get a side you could be happy with.

It may help to note that no matter how many individual leagues you enter, you can do so only with the same team. You can't cover all eventualities with multiple teams. One side, multi leagues.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “PlayON”