To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Letter from PlayON founder

A forum for PlayON - the weekly fantasy football exchange.
danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Letter from PlayON founder

Post by danielatplayon »

After a long summer without football, PlayON is now live for the 2013/2014 season at playon.co

Below is the story behind PlayON:

Every year at the start of the football season, my friends and I couldn't wait to set up a Fantasy Football league. And every year the same thing happened - people started falling behind and by the end of the season, only a few of us were left playing. So two years ago I quit my job to start PlayON as I believe Fantasy Football can become a lot more than it currently is.

PlayON was created to deliver the ultimate Fantasy Football experience to football fans around the world. It gives you the flexibility to play:

- whenever you want - dip in and out of playing throughout the season, there is a new game waiting for you every week;
- whoever you want - play against your friends, work colleagues, the public or take on PlayON Ambassadors like Robbie Fowler and Gareth Southgate;
- whatever you want - play for free or for cash.

PlayON enables you and your friends to experience the same excitement that you feel now at the start of the season, each and every week. Setting up a game on PlayON means everyone has a better experience throughout the season, with no one falling behind.

You can create a free game for your friends now at playon.co

We also have a bonus offer for you in week 1:
- set up a real money game and when 10 people enter, we will add a £10 BONUS to the pot.

PlayON is a small group of people looking to make a big impact. Our sole aim is to deliver the ultimate Fantasy Football experience to you - to build the best product and to provide you with outstanding customer service. We have been working hard over the summer building our newly designed website and mobile site, which will go live in the next few weeks.

If you have any suggestions for improvement - the more critical the better - let us know and we'll get working on a solution.

Thanks and enjoy the season,
Killian
Founder, PlayON

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: Letter from PlayON founder

Post by admin »

Anyone giving this a go for the start of the season?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I'll sign up and see what its all about first.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Surprised wrote:I'll sign up and see what its all about first.
Played a few last season, and won a few quid too. Found it too tricky to be honest to get a quality team throughout each week, but then I tend to be rubbish at fantasy football. Well run game though, so you can play without worry if this is new to anyone.

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Surprised wrote:I'll sign up and see what its all about first.
How's this going?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I missed the start and now it's in the middle of a game week so I can''t make a team.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “PlayON”