To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

playon.co.uk

A forum for PlayON - the weekly fantasy football exchange.
revvies
Wideboy
FS Record: Won £50 on fstakes once.

playon.co.uk

Post by revvies »

Dear fellow fiso'ers,

For those that are interested in weekly fantasy footie league's. ( being a new competiion each weekend ! )

Great new website launched called playon.co. ( good in the sense that players have values and you need to work your picks quite a bit to get a decent team )

Weekly cash league from £1 to £10 entry.

Also the great defender - Gareth Southgate is playing this weekend and i believe you can text chat with him on saturday?
(he was actually very good IMO)

Come on over and join my £10 hotshot league.

all the Best, steve

revvies
Wideboy
FS Record: Won £50 on fstakes once.

Re: playon.co.uk

Post by revvies »

Bump -

£1 to £20 entry league's available this weekend.

Have a go !

danielatplayon
Kevin and Perry

Re: playon.co.uk

Post by danielatplayon »

Hi Fiso Community,

I'm Daniel from playon.co.uk.

We are a new weekly fantasy football game where you can play one-on-one and multiplayer games against your friends, ex-Premier League players and the general public for free or for cash.

There is over £1,000 in pots to be won on playon.co.uk this weekend and this pot size is rising. You can also challenge Gareth Southgate to a one-on-one game or play in his multiplayer game - pot size is currently £450 for a £2 entry.

We have spent a long time researching what the best fantasy football experience is and have spent over a year building it. We are now live and really want to get your thoughts and feedback on the site - particularly our live matchday experience. Fantasy Football is all we do and we want to deliver you with the best fantasy football experience possible. If there is anything you think would improve your experience, let us know and we will build it.

I am here to answer any questions you have about the site - either directly on the forum or you can mail me at daniel@playon.co.uk

Thanks,
Daniel
PlayON Head of Customer Support

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “PlayON”