Conquer rome

Risk at Conquer Club
kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Conquer rome

Post by kizkiz »

conquer.png
As discussed with mangoose, but anyone else care to offer a bit of basic advice?
Key here is not to be the first one eliminated, rather than winning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Re: Conquer rome

Post by crispybits »

If everyone is playing not to be the first one out then nobody will make a serious move unless either there is very little risk of a counter or they can take someone out themselves, so just steer clear of being in anyone's way, don't fight to gain / prevent a bonus, and keep as many stacks all over the board as populated as possible (as in have 6 stacks of 4 rather than 5 stacks of 3 and one of 9). Take easy cards if you can get them but never lose more than 2 taking one so that you gain troops every turn.

(so basically, I'd play SoC style, because while it may not give the best chance of winning, I think it gives the best chance of not being the first target for elimination by someone)

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Presumably also helps if you can weaken someone else enough to make them a general target?

mongoose
FISOhead

Post by mongoose »

From your deploy - aim to take Nicomedia vic and regions and build a base there - the benefit of that is no direct Tribe feeds into it. Try and get a foothold into Spain or Africa as well - these are out of the way and hidden tribe stacks won't be as much of a problem

kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Post by kizkiz »

Cheers guys
Strangely, i'm the only one who tends to play it not to lose to some extent. I have won 3 of the first few rounds 8-) ...but others just play as normal and don't seem to consider it

crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Post by crispybits »

*Yoda face*

To win, avoid losing you must!

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

HELP!
I'm in a doubles match and have posted a help please in the risk forum http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 9&t=177683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

( :lol: @ yoda face)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”