To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Enjoying this one but big danger of stalemate

Risk at Conquer Club
crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Enjoying this one but big danger of stalemate

Post by crispybits »

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11230862" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No round limit, and as a 3 way it has been rocking backwards and forwards a fair bit but always returns to a rough equilibrium. Don't want it to continue forever but I'm in no mood to suicide myself just to break the pattern

Green is smart, in that last time I managed to stack a decent number of troops he declared a truce with red and turned him on me (red never speaks), but he also took a lot of terts off of red as soon as the truce was over and turned the momentum round, so I dont think red is going to be too inclined to trust him if he suggests that again.

Trying to get enough troops deployed, without looking too threatening, to move down to the lincolnshire / northants / oxford / gloucs line and reinforce it heavily enough to survive both their attacks for one turn. If I can manage that then the rest of the game should be mine to lose.

Next turn I think I wipe out that red 4 on my border, just because it's annoying me, and then spread remaining troops around in the far north at 2/tert to try and look small-ish again.

If any of you lovely lot have any other tricks you know of on this map then please share :twisted:

kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Re: Enjoying this one but big danger of stalemate

Post by kizkiz »

Depending what green does....they have no realy defence for their bonus regions. I'd be tempted to knock out both their bonuses

crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Re: Enjoying this one but big danger of stalemate

Post by crispybits »

Been trying to leave green as the bigger threat and forcing red to concentrate on him but red decided to go for me last turn leaving green with a lot of deploy - thankfully he went back after red and neither had much bonus so I've gone for a land grab - I'm going to lose a big chunk of it but if I get lucky I might be able to hold that line and keep knocking out bonuses

Edit - wow red didnt react - or if he did he got the worst dice ever - another turn like that from green and i can close this one out :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”