To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Clan stuff

Risk at Conquer Club
Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Clan stuff

Post by Vid »

Not sure who is in/ out/ unaware or who is reading the CC forum posts.

Link to FISO forum on CC

Noticed in Clan challenges that someone wants a doubles challenge, no idea about the format so have asked for clarification, it might be something that we can have a go at, maybe not.

As it seems that clan matches involve predominately team games then it has to be worth finding out who works well together as pairs/ trips/ quads and finding out which are the better tactics for each on various maps.

Working well with mongoose in a doubles tourney (Europe maps, fog, sequential) and have played a lot of games with RichT (mainly sunny which he prefers) some good wins, some bad losses.

Most of my trips/ quads have been with partners outside of FISO, well, the winning games anyway :D

Whether it's picking up games from the list, creating our own or joining tourneys, I do think we need to get more team games under our belts on a variety of maps and settings, unless clan games stick to one setting that we should concentrate on.

kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Re: Clan stuff

Post by kizkiz »

Just sent a group pm on cc to every clan member. We need some input please guys 8-)
Also, someone has disabled pm's on cc.
Will need to check who it is. lol

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

I am still up for it, but will not even begin to consider anything until Wednesday next week.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

IMO we need to pick some awkward maps, Jamaica and clans are my faves. Due to our inexperience some non fog, nuclear trips are also good (I've really enjoyed some of these with Rich and Vid). Rich is terminator king, he should suggest some of these games?

Some others we could become experts in (some are already) iraq, mosters, roman emipre, das schloss, hive, clandemonium?

el_pappje
FISO Comedy Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 11 & 16; OFL Golf 4th 09; TFG OFL Overall, Majors, F1oG Winner 09

Post by el_pappje »

Will try and add input tomorrow eve - totally knacked at mo and heading to scratcher!

kizkiz
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO autumn 2009 poker world champ and 8 game champ

Post by kizkiz »

Guys, it would be good if you post this on cc. Just Clan stuff on there, as this is an open forum. Any other stuff on fiso as normal

mongoose
FISOhead

Post by mongoose »

I'm still pretty new to cc so I'm happy to try different maps.
Don't like the small maps (Luxembourg, etc) where in a team game you can be out before you have a go.
Like Conquer Rome due to it's complexity. Happy to try other complex maps as playing and learning them with others will help (e.g. Das Schloss was good to play in a team as I had no clue)
Prefer flat rate, but can play the others. Don't like nuclear.
Prefer foggy, don't mind sunny (they can become stale-mates)
Don't mind reinforcement method. Chained probably best compromise.
One prerequisite - team-mates have to communicate!

mongoose
FISOhead

Post by mongoose »

kizkiz wrote:Guys, it would be good if you post this on cc. Just Clan stuff on there, as this is an open forum. Any other stuff on fiso as normal
Where to post on cc kiz? Do we have a clan area?

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

mongoose wrote:
kizkiz wrote:Guys, it would be good if you post this on cc. Just Clan stuff on there, as this is an open forum. Any other stuff on fiso as normal
Where to post on cc kiz? Do we have a clan area?
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mongoose
FISOhead

Post by mongoose »

Cheers - just saw it on the other thread. Vid - maybe you could edit the first post and include the link :D

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

mongoose wrote:Cheers - just saw it on the other thread. Vid - maybe you could edit the first post and include the link :D
Done

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Nuclear on Midgard map is interesting! 10779254

Good map, maybe one to look at for the clan :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”