To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Away for a few days

Risk at Conquer Club
Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Away for a few days

Post by Vid »

Off to Bruges this afternoon, back Tuesday, taking the laptop but won't be permitted much time for playing moves if we get a workable connection. It would be appreciated if doubles/ triples/ quad partners would slow the games down if they don't want to risk me defaulting on any moves that could hurt the team. Singles games, up to you whether you're that desperate for an advantage :-)

Vid
Head Moderator

Re: Away for a few days

Post by Vid »

Checked into the hotel Sunday evening, checked the free wi-fi, working well, 14 hours before my first game needed sorting so went off to get pissed :-) Got up in the morning and no internet connection :-( Tried a few times to get them to reboot their modem but they wouldn't do it, most games will have at least one move missed, off to look at the damage.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

A few games lost due to missing moves, others have taken a bit of damage, yet to see whether it's retrievable or not.

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 7thOverall 05/06, Winner MOTM Jan, Nov 07 - April 12.  MOTW Winner 2012. 

Post by Crookface »

Welcome home

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Again I'll have to ask for any of you that are involved in games with me to slow them down a touch from tomorrow as I'll be leaving Wednesday late afternoon and getting home (but not going straight online!) on Friday in the early hours due to attending pa's funeral. I'll take the laptop again, hopefully the hotel I staying at on Wednesday night will have working wi-fi to allow me to play moves in a few games but I will definitely not be online during Thursday, I might try to get a few near deadline played on Friday when I get home (estimating around 1am), all depends on how tired I am.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”